Just checkin in.. How are folks...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I've been away on business, working and just plain busy.. How about folks check in and let us know how things are going.....

Things are good, daughter is growing like a weed,16 months old now. Getting ready to take over the father in laws concrete company over in January, that will be a eye opener for me I'm sure. I am also waiting for my new bike to come in dealer said today they received the invoice, should be here within a week. (BMW HP4 Competition)

how are things since you resigned as Captain of the Hayabusa's :cry:

taking it one day at time, been hitting the :40__s: a little to cope but still have the health :thumbsup: Hope all is going well over on your side

Things are well, the girls are growing like weeds, 2.5 and 3.5 years old. Where does the time go.
I took a lot of time off on the board and now as the girls are getting older, I'm getting a little more free time.

I hope all is well...

things are finally getting back to normal here. busa is in the shop again hopefully for the last time, I miss her terribly. how are you and yours? hope to see you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Honestly, horrible. Seems everything has gone to crap in the last month or so, hoping to find the bottom soon, not much else can go wrong at this point.

Yup, ruined the good times thread, sorry guys, carry on with the good stuff :thumbsup:

Honestly, horrible. Seems everything has gone to crap in the last month or so, hoping to find the bottom soon, not much else can go wrong at this point.

Yup, ruined the good times thread, sorry guys, carry on with the good stuff :thumbsup:

You need a road trip. My boy has colic, you have no clue what a SCREAMING child can do to ya after about a week.. :banghead:

Come on over brother, we'll hit the shooting range.. :beerchug:

You need a road trip. My boy has colic, you have no clue what a SCREAMING child can do to ya after about a week.. :banghead:

Might have a lot of free time coming up, be careful what ya wish for Mr. Botsington. :whistle:

Come on out to Colorado rooster. Lots of jobs lots of ladies lots of riding and tons of micro brews.

As far as checkin in. House is livable and I just got my lathe set back up and been turning some Xmas presents. Wife is stressed and life's goes on :p.

Come on out to Colorado rooster. Lots of jobs lots of ladies lots of riding and tons of micro brews.

As far as checkin in. House is livable and I just got my lathe set back up and been turning some Xmas presents. Wife is stressed and life's goes on :p.

Odd you say that as your lookin into Ithaca, maybe we'll pass each other while relocating :laugh:

just working and trying to get in the mood for the holidays. spent a weekend with a long lost orgster solarbarack. it was a very relaxing time. while we were down visiting him we coordinated picking up oh a rottie puppy to replace my max we put down last december (he was 8) we named this new puppy taz

taz in car.jpg

i've been right there with you Rooster but think (and sincerely hope) i may have hit bottom and am bouncing back up...i've re-learned the "take it one day at a time" but have broken some days down to just a couple hours at a time :laugh: i know there is a plan and reason for everything and when i look back sometime in the future it will be plain as day, it's just a little difficult to see it when i am trying to make it through in the present...so, i will do my best to plan for the future, live today as if it could be my last, and love my friends without reservation or conditions

Put two pairs of socks on him. It worked for my boy, a little.

My son will have back surgery in 2 weeks to repair his L4 he broke playing football,
so there is allot of worrying going on at my house other than that we couldn’t be better,
I guess.

Back