Well here we go with the weather...

I spoke with Mark....

He said that he was reading the forum and the updates we were putting out there and he started thinking about his daughter... As he was driving to his Ex's house to get them the sirens were going off and he said he could see the Tornado in his rear view mirror... He pulled up, told them to get in the truck, he went to a shelter and when they came back about 15 - 20 minutes later the roof of the neighbors house had come off and damaged his ex's.. I asked Mark if there was anything that we could do and he said everyone was safe and that is all he needed... Of course we offered up a place to stay but it looks like they will be staying somewhere else tonight...

WHEW! now that is close....

James thanks for the number.....

cap

I spoke with Mark....

He said that he was reading the forum and the updates we were putting out there and he started thinking about his daughter... As he was driving to his Ex's house to get them the sirens were going off and he said he could see the Tornado in his rear view mirror... He pulled up, told them to get in the truck, he went to a shelter and when they came back about 15 - 20 minutes later the roof of the neighbors house had come off and damaged his ex's.. I asked Mark if there was anything that we could do and he said everyone was safe and that is all he needed... Of course we offered up a place to stay but it looks like they will be staying somewhere else tonight...

WHEW! now that is close....

James thanks for the number.....

cap

Glad you got through. Voice was down while he was in the shelter, but I was able to text him. I just hope he knows we are here for him if he needs anything.

We got disconnected on the phone and he just called me back.. James he absolutely knows we are here.... He said the neighbors house about 200 yards away is gone and their roof is what hit his ex's house and did all the damage.. While the house is still there they can't stay there... I think he has a thousand things going on, I could hear the helicopters in the background hovering over the neighborhood... He is in great spirits and has an awesome story.......

He will be headed home in just a little bit.... What a guy, taking in his ex wife and her husband since they need a place to stay...

cap

Hope things get a little calmer there!

Sounds like you may be in for one hell of a night!

WOW!!! What a day. I'm exhausted. My daughter, her mom, husband and little sister are safe. Looks like a bomb went off in their neighborhood. I'll get some pics to post up tomorrow. To all you guys that were texting and calling me while this was going on THANKS........YOU ROCK!!!!

Tornado in rear view window:shocked:

hope everyone got thru the storms ok i guess we got lucky everything went north or south of us was kinda worried there for a bit
you guys take care anything i can do you guys know how to get a hold of me !!!

Last edited:
Glad to see everyone is ok so far, I know we have a ton of member's out that way. You're in my thoughts folks!
Posted via Mobile Device

It's all clear now John, stars are shining and not a cloud in the sky...

Well thats good, we have a cold front coming thru, with temps to drop into the low twenty's tonite!

WOW!

Feels Like I just watched the movie Twister, on the Org,:laugh:

Glad you guys are okay.
Who played Dusty?:laugh:

Take care and I hope this will be the last big one this year.
Bubba

I'm glad everyone is safe.

I've been through earthquakes, hurricanes, wind sheer storms, but not tornadoes. They really do selectively make a mess.

Stay safe.

I got a small amount of golf ball to 3" hail. My neighborhood is littered with trees. One house about 200 yards North of me had the garage doors blown out. I've got tree damage but not as bad as most.

Top is across the street from me, next two are of mine.

tree1.jpg

tree3.jpg

tree4.jpg

Back