Well here we go with the weather...

Just got a call from my dads best friend, they live at Anderson Rd and 89th street.. The house is still there but all the trees are gone and their truck is missing and motorhome is gone...

I didn't want it here so I sent it your way Cap. :rofl: you are used to it by now :rofl:
hope no bad damage happens lots of storms heading your way

Uncle Steve, Mojo and professor have both checked in with me... All is well with my friends..

Mark said he got his daughter 5 minutes before the tornado hit her house. Tecumseh got hit bad.

Just a short video I made..

All of the Tornadoes formed right above us then dropped other places..

Last edited:
Mark's ex wife and daughter live south of town looks like it was the same tornado that hit the grocery store that hit there house. I am afraid the grocery store may turn out tragic. I think he left his computer loged on He is at his daughters house trying to sort things out.

Last edited:
THey have confirmmed at least one death in Cleveland county..

Mojo where are ya man... James have you spoken with him since he got home... I know Tecumseh got hit hard, I know he is okay, how is his house?

Stay safe guys...please let us know if there is anything we can do from here.

Mojo where are ya man... James have you spoken with him since he got home... I know Tecumseh got hit hard, I know he is okay, how is his house?

His house is fine but, his ex-wife and daughters house got wiped out. He is over there right now helping out.

Last edited:
His house is fine but, his ex-wife and daughters house got wiped out. He is over there right now helping out.

Yes, I asked him if he needed anything. He said not right now, just prayers for Tecumseh. Search and rescue going on now.

Someone send me his phone number, I need to call and see what we can do to help..

Back