Well here we go with the weather...

Tornado on the ground, can't be any farther than a mile from Uncle Steve, I tried to get him on the phone, his wife on the phone and his home number but no answer... I bet he is in his hole or in his car chasing it....

chasing it??? wow

Yeah, don't mess with "uncle Steve", he eats tornados for breakfast!!! :laugh: Seriously though, you all be safe.

Okay so Steve is in the clear... We have golfball size hail coming right for the house.. there is a hook on radar forming right about 3 miles north of us and it looks like it's fixing to hammer Moore Ok AGAIN!

I just tried calling him and it went right to a busy signal.... Tower must be down wherever he is at.

yeah i see that on radar, that looks nasty they are also telling wichita ks to get to cover there is one on the ground

Another on the ground, formed literally over my house and you can see it on the ground about 10 miles away...

Another on the ground, formed literally over my house and you can see it on the ground about 10 miles away...

you taking pictures??? who says we dont have fun in the mid-west

Last edited:
Oh my gosh they just show a tornado on the ground about 8 miles away, you can see it hit a car on the hwy and its just flipping cars and things over... AMAZING and sad all at the same time...

WOW, that is where all the winds that were inflowing across our house were being pulled into it...

Holy crap you all be careful. Weather channel just showed the funnel cloud and four vortex's coming off it. Holy cow. Wow hell of a scene in the sky. You all be careful darn it. mike bettes is in shanie and the lightening is very great. not that you can't see this I'm sure. Please please be careful. I'm scared for you

Oh my gosh they just show a tornado on the ground about 8 miles away, you can see it hit a car on the hwy and its just flipping cars and things over... AMAZING and sad all at the same time...

WOW, that is where all the winds that were inflowing across our house were being pulled into it...

KFOR TV is reporting POWER FLASHES in southwest Oklahoma City! LIFE-THREATENING SITUATION! stay safe Doug!!!

Oh my, on channel six now, they storm chasers said traffic was just driving right into it! The storm chaser was freaking out!

Sirens going off in Tecumseh

Dude you need to get into a safe room now Mark there is a Tornado on the ground Just east of OU going through little AX... .GET OFF THE INTERNET and get into your shelter...

Mark is driving to get his daughter, texting him now. I told him tornados on the ground!

Back