Well here we go with the weather...

Its getting bigger, he needs to get where he needs to be and get in a safe area..

He's gonna get caught in traffic is what...

Round three is building and will be here in a few minutes.. Power just came back on... Glad I have the laptop and the the new Sprint Overdrive..

Mark just sent me another text, he is in a shelter. Edit, he also has his daughter.

Last edited:
Man it looks like I40 and Draper lake just got shredded.. Homes and business.. THey have Semi's and Uhaul trucks thrown off into the trees..

Praying for you guys. Got caught in the tornado that hit Ft. Worth back in 2000 and I can't think of anything scarier.

Good luck, guys & gals. We're all hoping you pull through unscathed.

Yeah Choctaw is right there James..

We have round 4 coming to us now.... Its absolutely amazing to watch these things build I mean literally over our house... And then to see them drop within 10 miles away... I have sunshine to the west and dark evil looking clouds to the east...

Crap! I could text Mojo but couldnt connect voice, now text messages are not going through.

We have round 4 coming to us now.... Its absolutely amazing to watch these things build I mean literally over our house... And then to see them drop within 10 miles away... I have sunshine to the west and dark evil looking clouds to the east...

You have 90 degree weather just west of you.

The Love's got destroyed!

Man, I am praying for all you Orgsters in that mess!
Godspeed friends.
Bubba

Back