Crashed on tuesday i hit a dog

Sorry bout the off, glad u survived, get well my brother :thumbsup:

A little something sent your way for a full and complete recovery :please:

Dude that sucks so bad!

My last crash on a dirt bike was from a dog too! I love animals but I think humans are a little more important!
Glad your still moving about and can at least ride the keyboard! Get well soon, from Las Vegas!
Oh and get rid of cable! You could end up in Vegas, and lose everything and sell your hair to a wig shop.
Don't sell your hair to a wig shop in Vegas, get rid of cable.

At least that's what Direct TV suggest that you do, I live here and I'm bald already and I have cable so I guess they have a point!:rofl:

Dude that sucks so bad!

My last crash on a dirt bike was from a dog too! I love animals but I think humans are a little more important!
Glad your still moving about and can at least ride the keyboard! Get well soon, from Las Vegas!
Oh and get rid of cable! You could end up in Vegas, and lose everything and sell your hair to a wig shop.
Don't sell your hair to a wig shop in Vegas, get rid of cable.

At least that's what Direct TV suggest that you do, I live here and I'm bald already and I have cable so I guess they have a point!:rofl:

laughter is always good for the soul except 4 when the soul has a broken rib . but i thank u all for your concern wishes and prayers but can we hold off on the funny for a day or to

Glad you are ok! :thumbsup: The bike can be fixed

Now I think we should all tell a joke to make you feel better :whistle: :laugh:

still sore but feeling better at the same time im alil pissed at how long it taking me to get back to a 100% im ready to move i hate sitting still

Wow I hate to hear that. One of my biggest fears when riding. Well that and drivers that only look once when pulling out. Bad enough but could have been so much worse. Busted ribs ain't no joke. Prayers sent for you and your rides speedy recovery.

Back