Hit a car yesterday!

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,
I was riding home from work yesterday and a lady pulled out infront of me.  Best I can figure I was doing about 35-40 when I hit the passenger side.  Luckily she was in a convertible with the top down and I went over her car and hit the road.  I'm o.k. but pretty banged up and bruised.  I was really lucky she wasn't in an SUV or anything but all in all I'm pretty dang lucky.  Bikes messed up, but her insurance will have to fix it or get a new one.  Best I can tell with the cost of replacing everything that is broke on the bike, new helmet, and maybe a new jacket, it may be totaled.  Just want to let you guys know to wear your gear ALL THE TIME!  If I didn't have the jacket, helmet, gloves, and jeans on I'd be in the hospital for sure.  So be safe guys.

P

0610081742.jpg

Sorry to hear about this Punisher. This past weekend the same damn thing to Sharky heal up bro and hope every thing goes smoothly for you

Glad to know you're OK. I'm sure you are sore, but you will heal.

The positive is that you can know start looking at the 08/09 models.
firedevil.gif

Yeah, I'm alright. Don't know what i'm doing yet. Gotta wait for the ladys insurance to call and all that crap. I didn't get to see the accident report or anything but I did atleast get to tell the cops what happened so i hope nothing gets messed up. We'll see though.

Glad you're all right, mang. Sorry about your beautiful ride.

Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Scar

Back