Hit a car yesterday!

What's Up with That Freakin On-Coming Left Hand Turn...................I Just Don't Get IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah SORRY......... I am SOO Glad Your are OK. Bikes are Replaceable but not Humans
thumb_up.gif

Well, going to Dr. today to get checked out. Nothing seems broke just a bunch of brused stuff. We'll see what he says.

Hey Man GLAD to see your in GOOD Health, Hope you fix the and bike and Heal up fast so we can ride soon. Happy that your OK.
Jon(Loomis).

glad you are ok enough to be posting this up yourself...hope you heal quickly
beerchug.gif

Went to the Dr. Friday. Says I just have alot of bruised muscles and stuff. I'm still good. Just tightness and some pain in the shoulders and lower back. Still working on the insurance thing. I'll let you guys know how it all works out in the end.
please.gif

Glad to hear that you're OK! Get yourself better and hopefully you'll be taken care of on the insurance front...

Just saw this. Wow, that really sucks and like everyone else has said glad you are okay.

lucky rider... or shal i say lucky riderS... I hit a flat bed pick up truck, thankfully was low from behind, which made me miss it and literally fly over the damn thing. Any bit higher and I woulda slammed straight into that thing and God knows... Gear and luck saved my life! and yours! GLAD YOU MADE IT... Hope you back to ridin soon!

lucky rider... or shal i say lucky riderS... I hit a flat bed pick up truck, thankfully was low from behind, which made me miss it and literally fly over the damn thing. Any bit higher and I woulda slammed straight into that thing and God knows... Gear and luck saved my life! and yours! GLAD YOU MADE IT... Hope you back to ridin soon!
Thanks again guys. Well just to update, I finally got information from the lady's insurance (Geico). Apparently she wasn't covered during the time of the wreck so now I'm having to go through my insurance as an uninsured motorist. But I'm also talking to a lawyer to find out what all my options are since it's been 3 weeks since the wreck and the bike is still untouched setting in my garage. Looks like next week is when my insurance will come look at it and let me know what they are going to do so that will be 4 weeks before somebody actually looks at the bike! I'll keep ya posted but it really sucks to be the victim of an accident and be the only one doing any work to get the issue solved.

thanks,
P

that kind of stuff burns me up.... Now you'll end up having to pay for someone else's mistake.
guns.gif

According to my insurance it won't raise my cost or anything, but I still have to go through all the crap and agrivation to get everything done.
cursin.gif

Thanks again guys.  Well just to update, I finally got information from the lady's insurance (Geico).  Apparently she wasn't covered during the time of the wreck so now I'm having to go through my insurance as an uninsured motorist.  But I'm also talking to a lawyer to find out what all my options are since it's been 3 weeks since the wreck and the bike is still untouched setting in my garage.  Looks like next week is when my insurance will come look at it and let me know what they are going to do so that will be 4 weeks before somebody actually looks at the bike!  I'll keep ya posted but it really sucks to be the victim of an accident and be the only one doing any work to get the issue solved.

thanks,
P
I be going thru the roof by now, your insurance company should have all ready come out and looked at the bike. Thats crap, you pay them good money, to be covered for cases like this. For dam sure if you didn't pay them you wouldn't be covered though.

But im glad your ok also, sorry for my rant, i hate Insurance companies BS!

+1000 To what John just said-thats garbage that your ins. company hasnt even been out to look at the bike yet.
guns.gif

it figures that stupid t**t had no insurance on her ghetto-hoopty Rustang too; that royally sux. Hope your ins. lawyers make her pay thru the nose too
guns.gif

If you have access to a tow vehicle, I'd take the bike to a local reputable Bike shop (still on good terms with stealership where u bought the bike??) and have them look bike over n give you an estimate of dmgs-they are much more likely to honest about what needs to be replaced than your ins. people will be-u know they aint tryn to give you a new Busa unless they HAVE to.
If your frame is tweaked, that may write off the bike right there, but no Ins. agent is going to be able to tell just lookin at the bike-needs to be checked in a special rig like what we use to align cars, but for bikes...dont ask me how I know all this crap
cool.gif

brokebackBusa_012.JPG

guns.gif

sorry to hear about your accident. i'd say your lucky w/ the convertable instead of a full size truck or suv because it could of been a hell of alot worse. did she even apologize?

sorry to hear about your accident.  i'd say your lucky w/ the convertable instead of a full size truck or suv because it could of been a hell of alot worse.  did she even apologize?
yeah, she was very apoligetic. But that apparently only lasted until I left with the bike on a trailer. But I'll get it sorted out somehow. Thanks BigD, I see you had a similar run in yourself. I'm actually gonna try and take it tomorrow if they will look at before then.

Well it's been over 4 weeks since I had the wreck! And still no price from the insurance! All I've gotten so far is the bike is offically totaled. So now I get the pleasure of waiting more....woohooo!
rant.gif

Back