Hit a car yesterday!

Ouch! So glad you're OK, but sorry to hear about the bike...hopefully the damage is all fixable and you'll be back on two in no time...

SHOCKED.gif
Glad your ok my friend.. Now lets go shopping for that new '09.
ThumbsUp.gif

as everyone else said, glad you are hear posting up yourself telling us about it, get the white and blue 09', that biotch is badazz
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Dude, glad to see it was not any worse. Let me know if I can help anyway.

Todd

Dude, Get a lawyer and the police report right away.  All she has to do is say you were speeding and ran into her (On the fastest production motorcycle in the world, no less) and your case gets real weak.

That happened to a buddy of mine who t-boned a lady with his Ducati.

Sucks!
guns.gif

bryan wtf. Man I'm sick with ya brotha. I've all ready called and talked to you, so I know your ok. If there's anything I can do for you let me know. I have an o8 in the garage I'll sell ya cheap.
rofl.gif

(I have brians bike. we're doing HID's tomorrow)

seems like a trend, damn cagers not paying friggin attention! hope everything works out bro, I'm in the same boat. Heal fast...

Glad your still with us!
beerchug.gif

Unfortunatly these things are probably just going to rise as there are probably more bikes on the road now with gas prices going up and summer being here and all... Watch out there folks... cagers everywhere!

Dude, sorry to hear. Glad you are still around to post up, glad you didn't hurt to worse. Good luck with the insurance company, seems like jerking people around is the flavor of the month for them.

Same thing happened to me a number of years ago. They totaled the bike but didn't give me enough to get another one. Good luck and heal fast.

Glad your Ok man, +1 for wearing gear. I never leave home without it. Used to bug me seeing squids and others not wearing their gear but now adays, I don't care anymore. The smart responsible ones will wear it others will not, I have no patience anymore to argue the facts with those boneheads.
guns.gif

Oh yeah cagers suck
firedevil.gif

damn, that blows. sorry to hear that. ur lucky though, man. a bud of mine ended up running into the back of a benz when a lady cut him off. he ended up going through the back windshield and getting jammed up in there. he shattered so much of his right arm that he almost lost it, but the docs were able to save it. if i were u, i'd get the insurance to buy a new bike and buy the old one back from them and part it out. i'm sure the engine is good enough to make a small profit from to get a few aftermarket parts. good luck dealing with the insurance.

Glad you came through it OK. Looks like you didn't hit too hard, a good thing!

Back