Wife was hit yesterday

karnage

Registered
My wife was on her way home on the freeway with the kids in the car and where it always bottlenecks, she starts to slow almost stop and this guy in a honda slams her in the rear going 50mph.Luckily she has an expedition so everyone held up, but its totaled out for sure.Kids and the car seats didnt seem to move but had the wife in e-room unitll 3:00am getting checked out.Sprained, bruised shoulder, sore neck and back.Think I will get another expedition for sure.That honda was demolished.I think the engine him the driver in the seat, thats how hard he hit.

Glad family is ok.
I've got Expeds on my lot.
We ship :whistle:

Typical salesman thumbing cards at accident victims, lord forgive me :)

Glad it turned out as well as it did!! Big SUVs are worth it!!

Unless the other driver is in a Big SUV as well........ I'm glad that every1 is safe, I'm just happy that I dint have to commute in and out of a big city during rush hour. People talking, texting, and eating all whille doing 60mph+

:banghead:

I am glad it wasnt a rider that got it.I am fortunate that they all faired well and my wife is smart enough to leave space in front otherwise she would have hit the big dodge ram in front of her as well.Already looking for a replacement expedition and hopefully I dont get dicked too hard from the insurance on replacement and my wifes recovery.I hate insuarance a-holes.

Sorry your car is totaled, GLAD the family is OK! That's all that matters in the end.

P.S. - Don't talk to insurance companies without a lawyer.

Blanca Busa said:
Glad family is ok.
I've got Expeds on my lot.
We ship :whistle:

Typical salesman thumbing cards at accident victims, lord forgive me :)

My buddy's dad does prosthetics and would leave his card on motorcycle seats :p.

I thought they stopped production of the expedition?

OP am happy things aren't worse, thats a horrible phone call to get. Hope everyone heals fast.

My buddy's dad does prosthetics and would leave his card on motorcycle seats :p.

I thought they stopped production of the expedition?

OP am happy things aren't worse, thats a horrible phone call to get. Hope everyone heals fast.

they made an extended length (EL) version of the expedition and stopped making excursions

My wife was on her way home on the freeway with the kids in the car and where it always bottlenecks, she starts to slow almost stop and this guy in a honda slams her in the rear going 50mph.Luckily she has an expedition so everyone held up, but its totaled out for sure.Kids and the car seats didnt seem to move but had the wife in e-room unitll 3:00am getting checked out.Sprained, bruised shoulder, sore neck and back.Think I will get another expedition for sure.That honda was demolished.I think the engine him the driver in the seat, thats how hard he hit.

sorry to hear but glad everyone is good physically....how how old are you kids? accidents really affect some children mentally even if they are not but, especially if they are, old enough to remember it so pay attention to them as im sure u will. sounds like that guy was probably texting or some other distracted driving. I really, really, really hate that.

Back