Crashed on tuesday i hit a dog

HOOKDADDY

Registered
CRAZY DOG LOOKS AT ME AND WAIT UNTIL THE LAST SEC. TO JUMP IN FRONT OF ME AND.......DOWN GOSE HOOKDADDY 1 BROKEN RIB 2 bruise LUNGS AND 1 collapse LUNG and sore everything else.

Holy crap, man......could have been a lot worse. Best wishes to a speedy recovery for you and bike.

Wow. That sux. Prayers sent for a speedy recover.. Must be somethin' to do with the Hook part of your name.. Hooken, now you... Same injuries even.. :down:

That could have been so much worse. Here's to a speedy recovery. :beerchug:

Sorry to hear, but glad you're going to be OK! Sorry about the bike...

thanks all tring 2 bounce back asap but now im gone 2 take it slow i never felt like this b4 truth b told ill fell alot better when i get some replacement patrs

Been there done that. My only 1 and only street bike accident was nailing a dog at 60mph. Also the last time I wore sweatpants and tennis shoes on a bike lol. Get well soon.

First, really glad you are 'ok'.
Second, what year bike and what color? I've got some left over GenII take offs that may get you by?
And third, sorry but the animal lover in me is curious how the dog faired?
I hit a dog when I was thirteen, front wheel on my Xt125 went up and over her and she got stuck up between the forks throwing me over the bars and onto pavement HARD! The dog died and almost 30yrs later I can still hear the father of the kid who's dog it was yelling at me for killing it and I can also remember EVERYTHING I said back to him in front of his kid :laugh:

Been there done that. My only 1 and only street bike accident was nailing a dog at 60mph. Also the last time I wore sweatpants and tennis shoes on a bike lol. Get well soon.

wow thatis crazy because thats the same thing i had on lesson learn

Second, what year bike and what color? I've got some left over GenII take offs that may get you by?
I hit a dog when I was thirteen, front wheel on my Xt125 went up and over her and she got stuck up between the forks throwing me over the bars and onto pavement HARD! The dog died and almost 30yrs later I can still hear the father of the kid who's dog it was yelling at me for killing it and I can also remember EVERYTHING I said back to him in front of his kid :laugh:

i guess the b!t(h good she got up and walk away and im laid out the owner walks up weres my dog did she get hurt and walked off . i was like dam f u and that dog

05 red and blk

i guess the b!t(h good she got up and walk away and im laid out the owner walks up weres my dog did she get hurt and walked off . i was like dam f u and that dog

Pretty much how it was with me too. Father and kid came running out all screaming over the dog not even caring about me still lying in the street or the bike.
An 05? I don't think anything I've got left will fit?
Again, sorry this has happened.

Glad you're ok. You should put a Number 7 on your bike (Mike Vick humor) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oops, sorry, forgot about the ribs - no laughing.........

Back