Crashed on tuesday i hit a dog

Just saw this link. Sucks to hear this. Animals are so unpredictable. GodSpeed on your recovery!

Hey a question for you guys that have been involved in accidents concerning dogs. Has anyone ever sued the owner of the dog for the repairs to their bike? I was just wondering because it seems pretty common and didn't know if anything concerning a leash law or properly controlling your dog might come in to play, something similar to a dog biting someone.

3 months min on ribs brother :banghead:

yea man right now im about 85%i cant full extend my left arm but ive manage to do the daytime runningf light mod tag relocate mod sanded and painted front cowl now in looking for a cheap stator cover and gasket so i can start her again

Hey a question for you guys that have been involved in accidents concerning dogs. Has anyone ever sued the owner of the dog for the repairs to their bike? I was just wondering because it seems pretty common and didn't know if anything concerning a leash law or properly controlling your dog might come in to play, something similar to a dog biting someone.

TRUST HOOKDADDY is on it the probleb is no one is claiming owner ship of the dog it was not a stray because ithad 1 of those cone things around his head and while i was tring to breath through the oxygen mask thing comes over and say my dog did it get hit and walk away ...never ask how i was while i was laid out and the dum cop didnt take her name

TRUST HOOKDADDY is on it the probleb is no one is claiming owner ship of the dog it was not a stray because ithad 1 of those cone things around his head and while i was tring to breath through the oxygen mask thing comes over and say my dog did it get hit and walk away ...never ask how i was while i was laid out and the dum cop didnt take her name

it was trying to commit poochiecyde... if i had to wear one of them cones and an owner that wouldn't claim me...id be contemplating things too... or the cone amplified the awsome sound of the hayabusa and the dog entered into a dream state and lost all rationality!! :laugh:

wow crazy funny i just wish he would have jump in front of 1 of the cars instead of me but then again maybe he was in a dream state due to the busa

Back