Captain is down.

We heard about the accident whilst at Laguna Cap. Get better soon. I haven't seen you in person (or photo) and you post the "after" pics and I still don't know what you Really look like.

Was the driver of the truck charged?
rant.gif

holy crap!!!!!!!! I just now heard. Doug......I'm sorry for ya man. Hang in there buddy.

(nitrousjunkie @ Jul. 24 2007,09:54)Was the driver of the truck charged?
rant.gif

The police report isnt out yet, I hear that they have an accident reconstructionist doing the report and it should be out today or tomorrow. Everyone has said that it was the trucks fault and that I did everything right. I am expecting that I will get everything taken care of, medical bills, new bike everything from this... too many witnesses

Last edited:
Man CAP, I've been away from the forums for a while and was just checking in to see what's new. Sorry to hear about you going down, but glad your ok. Take it easy and give yourself time to heal. Our prayers are with you.

JJ

Wow! sorry to hear of this when I was at Laguna, glad your on the mend Chief. Hang in there!

I just caught this. Sorry to hear about this Cap'n. I am glad it turned out as well as i did, all things considered.

Hang in there bud and let the healing begin. Me and the Missus are thinking of you and yours.

Doug, don't let this (one more brick from the pile we call life) get in the way of your already hectic life. My brother sit back, relax, and thank God you are so blessed. Your a very good person and I have a lot of respect for you and the Mrs. What you need to do now right now my brother is just take it easy. Get healed up through a little well deserved R&R.... I promise this will all work out in the end.

CPT  
wow.gif
, got up the other night and decided to ride out the New Mexico for breakfast and back. Haven't been on the org since returning. Sorry
sad.gif
to read about your being nailed by a Cowboy Cadillac !  Glad  
bowdown.gif
your  OK !!!  
beerchug.gif

I hope you feel better. It is a blessing to be able to post about your accident and your scars, and NOT having to be the subject of an RIP post.

Just be ready to get back on the horse, whenever YOU are ready.

Cap, that is harsh!!!
wow.gif
Thank God you're ok and the gear did it's job. Bikes are replaceable. Prayers of thanksgiving and quick healing going out from SoCal.

Back