Brother passed away tonight

Been thinking about you and your family Saiid...hope you're holding things together as best that you can. :please:

It's comforting to know others are thinking about you.
I'm holding up as best as possible. The fresh wound is only now starting to scab over.
I can think about it without breaking down uncontrollably.

All arrangements have been made and he will be laid to rest on Sunday.
The area where his plot is is in an area of the cemetary called Veterans garden.
He was an immense us history buff and majored in it in school. I think he would like to be amongst men and women he admired. The cause is still pending. ME says it will be weeks maybe months before final results come in. All I know is he was found on his sofa, 911 was called, ems came but it was too late. My older brother is gone. Simple is life.

It's comforting to know others are thinking about you.
I'm holding up as best as possible. The fresh wound is only now starting to scab over.
I can think about it without breaking down uncontrollably.

All arrangements have been made and he will be laid to rest on Sunday.
The area where his plot is is in an area of the cemetary called Veterans garden.
He was an immense us history buff and majored in it in school. I think he would like to be amongst men and women he admired. The cause is still pending. ME says it will be weeks maybe months before final results come in. All I know is he was found on his sofa, 911 was called, ems came but it was too late. My older brother is gone. Simple is life.

Sending prayers for you and your family :please:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you well.

I am VERY sorry to read about the loss of your brother and I pray for you and your family.

Back