Brother passed away tonight

Sorry for your loss Saiid, you and your family are strong and will find a way through this hard time.

Saiid that is horrible new..Prayers sent let your busa brothers know if you need anything.

Words can't express our sympathy/grieving for your loss, will keep your family in our prayers and I want you to know your oRg family can be your sound board/lean-to for anything you need (PM/E-mail/Board/FB)....

So sorry to hear, Saiid. :down: Thoughts and prayers out :please:

Saiid. My condolences for you and your family's loss. Just goes to show. Live each days like its your last.

so sorry to hear this, Blanca! prayers sent for you and your family, especially Adam

You know we're here for ya Saiid. Again, VERY sorry for your loss, I'll be praying for strength for you and your family during this.. :please:

May your family be held in the prayers and hearts of many. Sorry For Your Loss.

Saiid,

Sometimes when God needs an angel to assist him with His Will He takes them from our world. Keep faith and trust that your brother will visit you in time and let you know he is not suffering and is doing a blessed work.

If you were close to your brother, keep your eyes open for a feather mysteriously appearing in your house.

God bless you and your family.

why is always so young...even around here ....my deepest condolences saiid

My deepest sympathies....He wasn't that old, any idea what happened? Was he having problems?

Back