Please send your prayers....

my heart and prayers go out to you and your friend Brad . I also pray you have the friends and loved ones (and they are one and the same)to help you through this time.I don't think I would have made it without mine.

Heartfelt prayers go out to both his family and to you. Be strong for them is all I can say. And if you feel like you have to, there is ABSOLUTELY no shame in feeling the need to get counseling over this. Survivor guilt is not an easy thing to deal with, believe me, i know. Sad to hear that it happened, but I'm glad you are still with us.

Remember, folks, tomorrow is not promised to ANY of us. My wife and i NEVER part ways without saying "I love you" because you never know if it's going to be the last time you see them. If something happened to me, i would want that to be the last thing I ever said to her.

RIP Brad. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Brads's family.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend Josh but our prayers are with his family. Glad you are still with us

Sorry for your and his families loss. Thoughts and prayers for all of you!! It will take time but it will get easier, but keep him in your memories. I lost a friend last October and there are days where it still seems like a dream and it didn't happen.

May he RIP and his prayers sent to his family.
A reality check for sure. I need to tell my fam I love them more often.

Back