Need your prayers

Wishing for the best.

Question: Why would the driver of the car go to Jail? (unless there is a side offense "drunk") The Mule should not have be on the road. (off road use only)
MoeMar
I do pass blame to this guy for these kids being on the street for one second, but a witness said their is a good possibility he was under some kind of influence. Besides you could have fit a tractor trailor through there, no excuse to hit them. I do not want anybody to pay for more than they need to pay for, and I'm certainly not the person to put the blame on who does not deserve it.

MoeMar
I do pass blame to this guy for these kids being on the street for one second, but a witness said their is a good possibility he was under some kind of influence. Besides you could have fit a tractor trailor through there, no excuse to hit them. I do not want anybody to pay for more than they need to pay for, and I'm certainly not the person to put the blame on who does not deserve it.

Sorry (I do not) blame him for the kids being on the street, and thank you for your concern.

My thoughts and prayers are with your son, his friend, family and friends. Stay strong and please let us know if we can be of any help.

:please: being sent for all involved. Stay strong, young bodies bounce back and heal so much better and faster than us old folk. :please:

I am so sorry to hear about your son and his friend. Nothing but good thoughts and prayers for them both! Please keep us posted :please:

Praying for your boy and his friend to be ok and heal quickly and fully.

Hold on to your positive attitude
when things get hard to bear,
Know that we are thinking of you because we care
May the sun shine on you when times are tough,
Get well soon Boys, a wish from all of us

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Best wishes to both boys and their families:please:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

My son had a real rough day today But more feeling and small movements on left side than yesterday as we found out today he had suffered a stroke during the accident. His buddy is still in coma in Tampa Florida but had a couple of small responces and today they were working on waking him. So we are pleased with these small advances, on the other hand a Brain injury is a tough thing to see your child go through. They tell us that over time, and therapy he should recover from his injuries and Our families want to thank all you guys from the bottom of our hearts for your thoughts and prayers.

Back