Need your prayers

labrocha

Registered
My son was riding shotgun in his buddies Kawasaki mule on Monday in a rural area were his buddy lives and they were rear ended by a car. They were both air lifted to a trauma center a couple of towns over with some serious injuries. his buddy was taken from there to Tampa Florida to a more specialized neuro facility. Tough seeing our boy in this condition, and his buddy is far away so we are staying in touch via phone. Lots of prayers are coming our way, and this will help bring these boys were they need to be. Time is limited, pretty much living in the hospital, so I'm going to ask cheferman if he could post it for you guys to read. Last but not least, I beleive when the investigation is complete this guy is going to jail, because if he is not an alias, he is really known well by the police and judicial system down here, and he showed no remorse for the boys, stated by a witness after the crash.

Take care

And thank you
from our families

My prayers are with you. Hope your son and his friend come out of this ok, gotta be tough going thru that.

Wishing for the best.

Question: Why would the driver of the car go to Jail? (unless there is a side offense "drunk") The Mule should not have be on the road. (off road use only)

Sorry to hear this Labrocha.... Prayers and thoughts are with your son, his friend and family....:please:

Back