My family and I need your prayers

coreywiley

Registered
My wife found out yesterday that her mom has to have surgery on her brain. She had been compaining about a headace that she just couldn't seem to shake for about a week. She finally went to the doctor and found out that she has leakage in two places in her brain. Her surgery is set for the 16th of this month. My wife won't be able to be there because it's in Hawaii and we just can't afford it right now. So please just prey that she makes it through her operation ok. Thanks!

my prayers go out to your family.. please be there for your wife... and godspeed to the surgeons.

My wife found out yesterday that her mom has to have surgery on her brain. She had been compaining about a headace that she just couldn't seem to shake for about a week. She finally went to the doctor and found out that she has leakage in two places in her brain. Her surgery is set for the 16th of this month. My wife won't be able to be there because it's in Hawaii and we just can't afford it right now. So please just prey that she makes it through her operation ok. Thanks!

Sorry to hear,and prayers to you and the family.

My shop has been super slow but we can head up something here to get your wife a ticket.I will say we can all pitch in and get her a plane ticket.I will donate the first $20 to her ticket,I was about to go there to tune a few bikes,but the owners mother is now on her last days...I'm a family first guy and we as a family can do this...If you want to get me info on where she needs to go I'm sure my office girl will find you the best price ticket on short notice...Just my chance to help..lmk..

Last edited:

you wanted prayers....you got em! I hope everything goes perfect.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back