Please send your prayers....

Same thing happened to us, runeight lost his best friend. I know its hard for you but hang in there, it gets just a little easier to deal with, I still think of what happened to us. Glad your o.k and sorry for you loss, Prays are being sent your way for you and yours. May God hold Brad tight in his arms. If you need to talk just let me know.

I'm so sorry to hear :down:

Thoughts and prayers to Brad's family and friends...

Be strong, Josh... Even in your own loss and recovery, his family needs you desperately.

Man, Josh! Very sorry for your experience! We will be praying for you and Brad's family as well! The .org is a great place to share life and lots of good things come from this big ol' family! If you need anything, just ask! Love and prayers to you all, my brother!!

Thank you everyone, this means a lot.

wow!so sorry to hear that, did it happen in houston? prayers sent to his family, glad you are ok! be safe please!

We live in the Woodlands and had taken back roads North ending up on 244 almost to College Station. My wife and I moved back to Houston in July. I had quit riding my bike on the street because of the traffic and this was the first time I had been out on it. He called me Friday night wanting to ride and show me the country roads. My wife wanted to go baby shopping but it was such a beautiful day, I didn't want to say no. :(

Brad was such a great guy and always making everyone laugh. He really was a good guy!

His Harley saved my life. It stopped the truck and ricocheted off leaving just enough room for me to split them before I could stop. I wish it was all just a bad dream...

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this, bro. I am local and I know the roads up that way. RIP to your friend. I am on the southside near Pearland, but holler if you need anything.

Sorry to hear that that happened! Thoughts go out to you and your friend's family! :please:

Josh,

Words can never properly express…

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and his loved ones.

Brock

Man I hate 2 hear that god bless him+family.
Church_2.gif

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of Brad! My prayers are with you and his family during this terrible time.:please:

Thank you everyone, this means a lot.

We live in the Woodlands and had taken back roads North ending up on 244 almost to College Station. My wife and I moved back to Houston in July. I had quit riding my bike on the street because of the traffic and this was the first time I had been out on it. He called me Friday night wanting to ride and show me the country roads. My wife wanted to go baby shopping but it was such a beautiful day, I didn't want to say no. :(

Brad was such a great guy and always making everyone laugh. He really was a good guy!

His Harley saved my life. It stopped the truck and ricocheted off leaving just enough room for me to split them before I could stop. I wish it was all just a bad dream...

i live by sawdust road in woodlands, spring. let me know if i can do anything to help with loss of a friend. i have been in those roads and it is beautiful. we can't change anything in the past. it is anyone's destination and can happen anytime anywhere.. be strong and hang in there, again if you need anything please let me know i am phone call away!
take care shawn

i had a group of 7 friends get rear ended last year while sitting still at a stop light, only one of them got away, 3 where killed 3 where serioulsly injured....hope your friends kids will be ok, send them to this thread, so we can all help them with there recovery!!!
sorry you had to witness adn lose your friend as well, and thank god you was ok...

Thank you everyone. We are flying up to Arkansas on Wednesday for his service.

This means a lot from the org., love you guys and gals for your support.

Josh

Back