Sad News , Prayers Needed !

John, Mary and I have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

I am very sorry John, I lost my father in August. My prayers come to you and your family.

All my dear friends & brother, simply saying thank you for what has/is one of the most uplifting chapters of the lowest point in my life, is like filling Lake Michigan with a garden hose. My most heartfelt, deep est gratittude to you all for your thoughts and prayers. I must say becuase of my dad, my life has & will continue to be 1 in a million, from all the time & expiriences we shared. Our family was blessed to have such a pillar and guidepost for as long as we did & as he was. He was most proud of his military service, USMC 1950-1952 Korean War; United States Army both active & reserve, retiring as a Brig. General. He was still practicing Psychiatry at Western State Hospital in Hopkinsville KY Knowing how strong my Dads faith was, is the most amazing comfort, as badly needed vaction & rest is finally his, in all of my 42 years, he took 1 vaction, "...so that can have a better life." And that we surely did. My brother Bob & Cheryl, once again I think God has smiled down on me and put 2 people in my life that as my Dad would say, ".... those are the kind of friends in your life, that if your lucky, you may be able to fill up all your fingers on one hand." That is a fact, if your ever have a friend who says, " if you need anything, just let me know", and you know without a doubt, they mean just that, during bad times that is a real comfort to be treasured THANK YOU ALL
Posted via Mobile Device

Bro , I went thru the same thing with my Dad and You were there for me so No Thanks Needed ! If you need me to talk to or even yell at , You know my number. Love Yah and God Bless :please:

new to to the site, so i dont know you or your family, but nonetheless heartfelt prayers are sent from me and my family, stay strong and gain strength in knowing that he is in heaven watching over you with love in his eyes, and will help you through the next chapter in your life

Remember the good times! So sorry for your loss, if you need anything let us all know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very sorry to hear John, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family..

Sorry to hear this John. I will keep you in my prayers. Keep the good times close to your heart!

Back