Prayer Lists

Pleas add my father who passed this past tuesday after a six year fight with cancer.
sad.gif

I'd like to throw my pal up here, Cruen, who was diagnosed with a fault mitral heart valve and myself, who was recently diagnosed with Pemphigus. I said the same thing. Google it. Too much to write here.

I have been dropping by here....and now its time for me to add someone to the list.

My Mom went to the doctor this past Friday and, long story
short, the doctors performed a spinal tap and found that she has some bleeding (small) on her brain
and a possible tumor in her back. The doctor is going to call her tomorrow and when she gets the
call, she is to immediately go to his office for further instructions.

She is finally able to eat some food yesterday and today. The
doctor has her on nausea and pain medication but the headache she has had since last Tuesday has
not gone away.

So, please keep my Mom in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,

T-Rex

Still praying for those on the list.... Also adding Josh and his Wife to the list. Bro your in our prayers!

Well its time I ask for some prayer , I just found out my mom has lung cancer and its in stage 3 . The doctors say she can live another 2 years with treatment . I'm hoping that with prayer and faith that it will be longer . Thankyou everyone and I will keep all of you in my prayers also ! God Bless and ride safe!

Your in OUR Prayers and Your Mom ! We'll just agree that she has alot more than 2 years here with you  
beerchug.gif

Thankyou , she starts cemo this week . I just gto back from Va. and she has her spirits high!

Frisbee- dont let the docs tell you how long your mom has to live. As a recently diagnosed cancer patient, I dont listen when stats are given.

Keep her positive, that goes along way.

Praying for her and others on this list as well.

Tim- same for you. Prayers on the way. You need me for anything, give me a ring.

Well after three weeks of training in Dallas, I am finally back home. It's a beautiful day today and I want to ride BAD but I woke up sick this morning. Maybe I can do some cleaning on her later to get ready for the fall Bash.

However, I got some very bad news that was mercifully withheld from me while I was in school.... A woman I know (she and her sister are like my own sisters because we grew up together) has just been diagnoised
with terminal cancer. The Dr said that without cemo she has 4 months to live... with cemo therapy, she has 10 months to live... her name is Barbara. She starts the cemo treatment in the morning. The heck of it is she feels perfectly fine right this minute.

I would ask everyone to make every one of your days count for something, fill them all with as many good things as you can because you never know when they may be over.

I ask for your prayers for Barbara, her two daughters, and her sister during this trying time. This has really done a number on all of us.... I can't remember a time in recent history of feeling so sad as I do right now. Thank you

A Pray...well,...Every time before we are Back on sadle, We have to pray...for all Busa Owner and not only...for all our Dear persons dead or alive, for us (US as well)... than we might have the God touch in what we are going to do or to live...God Bless Busa

Back