Prayers for Sambusa and WHIPKRAKR

I am Sorry I missed this when it first came out, I was out of town.

Prayers sent for you all.

I hope she gets better.

Unfortunately this is still an ongoing problem. Jenny's body hasn't been right since the miscarriage. She has still been having problems with her "woman" parts as well as being extremely run down, ALL OF THE TIME. Anyway, she went to the Dr. last week for some blood work so they could see what's going on. The immediately told her that she is anemic(sp?) but would have to wait for the blood work to get back for anything further. It came back today and the Dr. told her she needs to get in immediately because her blood tests were showing that something is wrong. They wouldn't tell her what, just that she needs to come in. She goes in tomorrow to see what's up, so if you can spare a few minutes send some thoughts/prayers her way. :please:

Hope everything turns out okay tomorrow.

Jenny, you know how to reach me if you want to chat.

Sam, Jenny I am sorry to hear this. I hope all turns out OK tomorrow. I will call shortly to check in. Please keep us posted. You know how to get ahold o fme if you need anything. I can be there in less than 5 hours.
Prayers and wishes to all of you.

Unfortunately this is still an ongoing problem. Jenny's body hasn't been right since the miscarriage. She has still been having problems with her "woman" parts as well as being extremely run down, ALL OF THE TIME. Anyway, she went to the Dr. last week for some blood work so they could see what's going on. The immediately told her that she is anemic(sp?) but would have to wait for the blood work to get back for anything further. It came back today and the Dr. told her she needs to get in immediately because her blood tests were showing that something is wrong. They wouldn't tell her what, just that she needs to come in. She goes in tomorrow to see what's up, so if you can spare a few minutes send some thoughts/prayers her way. :please:

Prayers are on their way, Brother. Please tell her I'm thinking of her and praying for her. I'll be thinking and praying for her tomorrow.

I only know you through your posts, bro, but I just said a prayer for your lady's complete healing and peace for both of you in this sad matter...God Bless.

Sam and Jenny, hang in there and we're all thinking of you both...I hope the docs find out what's going on very soon!!! Thoughts and prayers your way...

Sorry I missed this one Sam. You and Jenny are in our thoughts!

I have 4 children & cant even imagine what your going through......Im deeply sorry my heart & prayers go out to you & your family:please:

I'm so sorry to hear about this, I missed the original post. My prayers are with you both. I couldn't imagine the pain you both have been going through. I hope all turns out ok with her blood work

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. After sitting in the waiting room for almost 2 hours:banghead: we finally got to the ultra sound room. She has a cyst on one of her ovaries and a thickened endosomething. She goes for a D&C on Monday. What concerns me is that her HGH levels are extremely high. Which shows that she is still preggo. The only reason that would be is if there is an embryo present. However, there wasn't one visible on the ultrasound.

So long story short, we still dont know wtf is causing her to have problems but she gets the RotoRooter treatment Monday. Hopefully that will fix things

Again, thank you all

Back