Thank you

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I made to Ohio yesterday afternoon, on my way to the Bash. Met up with Sambusa in Indiana at a non existant place called Bubba's.:whistle:

we had a good 2 hour ride back to his place, got loaded for our trip to the Bash this morning. All I can say, Again, The best people in the world are right here on this board. Sam and Jenny made me feel at home form the minute I arrived. Great people. we will be heading down the road this afternoon. See you all at the Bash.
Again, Thanks Sam, Jenny, Angel, Rhonda, Dave, Angela, Nick, Dan, Di, Joseph, Mike, Shannon and the rest who have worked behind the scenes to make this happen for me. You all are what family is about.
:bowdown:

:whistle:

Nice. Whether or not you think it, bro...you deserve to be well regarded and well cared for.

:thumbsup: I'm so thankful for the lifelong friends I have made through this site.:beerchug:

i'm finally going to get to meet you...see you in a few days :beerchug:

He did make himself at home. Last night, I heard several of the sheep getting worked over.hookers:rofl:

Thank goodness your ok Kevin....When Sam said he was gonna "meat" you I got scared for your safety:laugh:

See y'all in a couple of days:cheerleader:

Back