Prayers for Sambusa and WHIPKRAKR

so sorry to hear this. my wife and I had the same thing happen many years ago, but now we have 2 beautiful daughters. Prayers go out to your family.

Thanks to everyone for all their prayers, help and support. It means so much! We can't say thank you enough.

We are blessed with two healthy kids and so much more. We can't complain. You have to take the good with the bad. :thumbsup:

Prayers should probably go out to Sam the next few weeks. Dr. said I was going to be rather um .. hormonal :devil: :laugh:

Thanks to everyone for all their prayers, help and support. It means so much! We can't say thank you enough.

We are blessed with two healthy kids and so much more. We can't complain. You have to take the good with the bad. :thumbsup:

Prayers should probably go out to Sam the next few weeks. Dr. said I was going to be rather um .. hormonal :devil: :laugh:

Hey sweetie! Glad to hear all is on the mend.

Send Sam out here or better yet..you come on out. :thumbsup:

r8

Hey sweetie! Glad to hear all is on the mend.

Send Sam out here or better yet..you come on out. :thumbsup:

r8

Things are a lot better. Amazing what a few days of rest can do.

Sounds like a very good idea to me. I'm sick of the cold already and we don't even have snow yet.

Things are a lot better. Amazing what a few days of rest can do.

Sounds like a very good idea to me. I'm sick of the cold already and we don't even have snow yet.

I'll pick you up in Vegas. Leave Sam with the sheep.

r8

Ya know, I cant thank you guys enough. I told my mom about this yesterday via email and text message and she has yet to respond to me. This is pretty typical of her but that's another story. Just want to thank everyone again. The .org members are closer to me than my biological family.:bowdown:

Ya know, I cant thank you guys enough. I told my mom about this yesterday via email and text message and she has yet to respond to me. This is pretty typical of her but that's another story. Just want to thank everyone again. The .org members are closer to me than my biological family.:bowdown:

Who loves ya, bro? Seems everyone does. You, too, Jen.

Yeah, hang in there Sam and Whip, although I don't understand the pain, I DO know that time heal's all wounds.:beerchug:

You guys are awsome, and you should know that you are loved and looked up to by Moto, I don't think I would be as strong as you two are...hang in there!:bowdown:

Yeah, hang in there Sam and Whip, although I don't understand the pain, I DO know that time heal's all wounds.:beerchug:

You guys are awsome, and you should know that you are loved and looked up to by Moto, I don't think I would be as strong as you two are...hang in there!:bowdown:

I am no one to look up to but I appreciate your post:beerchug:

Sam, tried to call you last night. Hope things are getting better. this takes time. I know what you guys are going thru.
When Deb lost hers, her mother was standing next to her by the bed after doing the ultrasound. When they told her no heartbeat anymore, her mother passed out, fell back, and struck her head on the floor. Ended up being carried away by Ambulance and took over a yr. to get back to normal!! What a day that was....:whistle:

I took my time to respond to try to come up with something really good to say that could help-i got nuthin.

Just know that I got love for you guys, and anything I can do to offer my support-well, you know if you call I'm there Sam. my prayers are with you and your family in this time.

Sam, tried to call you last night. Hope things are getting better. this takes time. I know what you guys are going thru.
When Deb lost hers, her mother was standing next to her by the bed after doing the ultrasound. When they told her no heartbeat anymore, her mother passed out, fell back, and struck her head on the floor. Ended up being carried away by Ambulance and took over a yr. to get back to normal!! What a day that was....:whistle:

Yeah, sorry bro. Scar called too. Just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Jenny's mom took it pretty hard too but she didn't pass out. That would've sucked.

Unfortunately this is still an ongoing problem. Jenny's body hasn't been right since the miscarriage. She has still been having problems with her "woman" parts as well as being extremely run down, ALL OF THE TIME. Anyway, she went to the Dr. last week for some blood work so they could see what's going on. The immediately told her that she is anemic(sp?) but would have to wait for the blood work to get back for anything further. It came back today and the Dr. told her she needs to get in immediately because her blood tests were showing that something is wrong. They wouldn't tell her what, just that she needs to come in. She goes in tomorrow to see what's up, so if you can spare a few minutes send some thoughts/prayers her way. :please:

Back