Prayers for Sambusa and WHIPKRAKR

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Most of us know that the happy couple found out that they were with child just a little while ago.

Well it is with a very heavy heart that I was asked to disburse some very sad news. Sam and Jenny lost the child last night. This is a very sad day for them
and this family also. Everyone was so excited for them and now we need to be there in this time of need.
So if you could please find the time to say a prayer (if that is your thing) or a heart felt sorry, or what ever you find appropriate in your heart.
Please let Sam and Jenny know you are thinking of them.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Sam, Jenny and the rest of the Sambusa family. You are in my prayers.:please::heart-break:

Last edited:
Sam and Jenny... You have my full support and attention. Anything you need, anything you want, day or night. You know we're all here for you. Some of us are anticipating special requests, so don't hesitate to let us hear them.

My very best energy and all my thoughts are with you two.

Thanks, Kevin (Firedog) for sharing this information with us all. You're a true friend and brother.

Scar

Y'all are close to my heart today as I ask the Lord to place His arms around you and provide you some comfort in this time of sorrow. :please:

Prayers sent.

My wife and I went through the same thing years ago. It was extremely hard on her. I learned the hard way that my efforts to make her feel better were misguided. I wanted to make her feel better and fix things. Instead I should have just let her grieve.

Prayers sent guys. If you need anything do not hesitate to ask. Call one of us, PM me, anything.

I'm very saddened to hear this. My thoughts and heart are with you.

--Wag--

Very sad news. I'll be thinking of you both in my prayers.

I'm so sorry :( Been there, done that and always got through it by knowing all things happen for a reason. I know that never actually makes anything better, but it's a start :(

You two are in my thoughts...

This is horrible news. Prayers from Mikki and I.

So sorry for both of you. Call if you need anything.

r8

My prayers are with you both. I am very sorry. We don't know what Gods plan is nor do we always understand his timing. My very best wishes for your family.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sam and Jenny... You have my full support and attention. Anything you need, anything you want, day or night. You know we're all here for you. Some of us are anticipating special requests, so don't hesitate to let us hear them.

My very best energy and all my thoughts are with you two.

Thanks, Kevin (Firedog) for sharing this information with us all. You're a true friend and brother.

Scar

My sentiments exacatly, I am so sorry Sam...:please:

My wife and I went through the same thing several times before we finally had our daughter. Prayers sent.

What heart breaking news...I'm very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with both of you and your family :hug:

Back