Prayers needed

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I need a little help from my Org family :please:
I got a call at about 3:45 am Monday morning and My co-worker's wife told me that her husband ( Sam Spears ) got admitted into the hospital at Shawnee Medical Center because of Massive Chest Pains. After running tests they came up with the conclusion that he had a Heart Attack. Tomorrow they are doing Triple By Pass surgery. He is one of my best friends at work & one of my best employees . Please say a Prayer for my friend and his family. Thanks all !!:banghead:

Dear Lord in heaven please give Sam the strength to pull thru this trying time in his life. Give him the strength to inspire it in his family and help them also deal with this troubling time. We know that the trials and tribulations you make us endure here on earth are all in your plans and our reward for following your path will be eternal salvation and peace above. Here this Lord and grant Sam Spears and his family happiness and please make sure his procedure goes well.

Amen

Dear Lord in heaven please give Sam the strength to pull thru this trying time in his life. Give him the strength to inspire it in his family and help them also deal with this troubling time. We know that the trials and tribulations you make us endure here on earth are all in your plans and our reward for following your path will be eternal salvation and peace above. Here this Lord and grant Sam Spears and his family happiness and please make sure his procedure goes well.

Amen

Amen!

Back