Please send your prayers....

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
I don't want to get into it now but I went riding with a friend on Saturday and a truck turned into us. My friend Brad was killed and how I wasn't God only knows. Please pray for his wife Trish, his family, and all of us during this difficult time.

Life is too short, hug your family and friends and tell them you love them every chance you can.

Josh

prayers sent for all of you, please let us know if there is anything else we can do

bro im soo sorry for your lose. I will be praying for you and his family. that is soooo sad. did he have any kids?

My deepest thoughts go out to the family. I'm always concerned that something like this would happen to me, but I know that life goes on - even if my life doesn't.

RhadamYgg

Josh, very sorry to hear, prayers sent for all, if there is any thing you need let me know.

wow!so sorry to hear that, did it happen in houston? prayers sent to his family, glad you are ok! be safe please!

OMG! Dang Josh, Please send our(.ORG)LOVE to his family. I'm so Sorry to hear of your and his families loss.....TRUELY A SAD DAY! :down:
I know you said you dont want to get into the specifics, but PLEASE :please: let us know your OK?
God Bless and may he R.I.P.

Back