Please send your prayers....

I don't want to get into it now but I went riding with a friend on Saturday and a truck turned into us. My friend Brad was killed and how I wasn't God only knows. Please pray for his wife Trish, his family, and all of us during this difficult time.

Life is too short, hug your family and friends and tell them you love them every chance you can.

Josh

Sorry about Brad. Rest In Peace Brad. Prayers sent to you, Trish, family and friends. :please:

Wow that is very sad. We hear these stories too often these days. I will send some prayers out to his family.

I am sorry for your family and his families loss. My prayers to you and yours. May the MAN see all of you through these trying times and give you the will to push foward and not faulter for he is in a better place now.

So sorry to hear about this, but very glad you're still with us. I can't imagine seeing it happen. Prayers sent.

Condolences and my deepest sympathy to you and his family. Life is too short :(

Please everyone be careful out there.

Josh, speechless..... Will be praying for Brad and his family as well, you are a very lucky man indeed and your oRg Brothers/Sisters are grateful for that!

fallen_riderz.jpg

I am so sorry for you loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and Brad's family. Take time to grieve the loss of your friend and find someone you can talk to about this when the time is right. This is a very traumatic experience for anyone to go through. ((((hugs))))

Hey bro, really sorry to hear this. I am glad you are ok and prayers are out for your friend.

Back