My Mum has passed away.

My sincerest condolences.

I just lost my mother 5 months ago, and the pain is still very fresh. Especially after yesterday...

My deepest condolences. Please keep your fondest memories of her in your heart and she will always be with you.

Thank you everyone for your kind words prayers and condolences.

Just all the arrangements for the funeral to be done now.
Got to get her papers from the hospital, register her passing and book the funeral.

Feel in a bit of a daze.
Thank you again everyone.

Thank you everyone for your kind words prayers and condolences.

Just all the arrangements for the funeral to be done now.
Got to get her papers from the hospital, register her passing and book the funeral.

Feel in a bit of a daze.
Thank you again everyone.

:down:

Times like this I wish there wasn't a huge pond between us...

Sir Newman, so very sorry to hear and hope you are faring well thru this.
Me mom is not long for the world and she has told me so many times recently. I am expecting it but know it will hit hard when it happens.
Take care and be safe,
All things shall come to pass.
Bubba

Thank you BoB and Rubb.
Not easy but it comforts me to know she passed away peacefully in her sleep and in no pain.

As some of you might know my Mum has been unwell and was moved into a care home.
She had to go in to hospital the Friday before last because she was dehydrated and she wouldn't eat.

On Monday she had a stroke but she still recognised us.
On Thursday when we visited she had gone for a full body scan.
And Friday the Hospital phoned and said she had a brain tumour and she didn't have long left.

And sadly she passed away at 11.55pm yesterday.

I just feel numb.
She passed away very peacefully just went to sleep, not in any pain.

My son his girlfriend and my grandson came from Iceland for a holiday on Friday and my grandson who is ten months old just wanted to sit on the bed with her and stroke her hands.
He said Nana a couple of times.

Don't really know what to say now so I'll just sign off.

Dave.

Dave, so sorry for your loss... I know you have kept us informed on the status of your family and we have read and seen your caring desire for your mom to become healthy again... Please let us know how you are doing through this time and remember there are a lot of people here to listen if you need someone to talk to!

Cap

Thank you for your kind words Cap.
Lynne and me are doing fine.
It all happened so fast and was unexpected.
But it's finally sunk in that she has gone.
All the arrangements are nearly done.
Thank you everyone again.
All be safe and well.

Dave.

Back