Mum and dad have gone home.

newman

Registered
I put a post up a while ago about my dad not being to well.
Him and my mum have been on holiday with us for 10 days and went home yesterday.
Finally he opened up about if he should die, we all had a talk and sorted it all out, he said he was so relived to get it off his chest.
He had been worried about losing weight, but he put on 7lb while he has been staying with us so he is happy with that.
He has also decided to get broadband so he can muck about on the Internet. Lynne and me are going to fix it all up for him.
He seems to have a new spring in his step. He's 83.
He even talked about coming on holiday next year.:thumbsup:.
Three of my friends have been mucking about and flirting with my mum and she loved it. She's 82.
My dad loved talking with my mates who he met last year, he says they are like friends now, not just strangers.
My mum's going deaf so me and her sounded like Howard and his mum out of the big bang therory.:laugh:.
So all in all a good time was had by us.
He also got his appointment for his brain scan, it's on Aug 16th, so I hope everything goes alright.
So at the moment everthing is.:thumbsup:.

:cheerleader: thats excellent to hear mate!!! i am glad they are doing better!

Sounds like a great time you had!! :thumbsup: Family issues are sometimes difficult to deal with but y'all sound like you have a great family connection!! :beerchug:

My mum's going deaf so me and her sounded like Howard and his mum out of the big bang therory.:laugh:.

QUOTE]

Now that is a funny sight to imagine!! I love that show!!

Priceless memories Sir. Best wishes y'all get get results from the scan!!

sent from Bama using tapatalk

Glad he is doing better. Just getting that worry off his chest I am sure has helped alot. Your a good son. Sending prayers for good news on his scan on the 16th.

That is great news. I can only imagine what it must be like to spend time with your farther and mother. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Times like them are meant to be cherished forever :thumbsup:

Back