Bike Stolen in Landover Maryland

Thanks all for your replies.

The end result is:
I was able to get my bike back because it was with another Hayabusa. He had LoJack!!! The van that had the 2 bikes in was also stolen so they don't know who did it. What we figure is that they stole the bikes, left them in the van and waited to see if either had loJack.

As for what they took off both bikes:
You won't believe it.
His -> his front seat. That's right, nothing else, only his front seat.
Me -> My front seat, 2 50 cent light bulbs, the 2 screws that hold the tank and my hump. My power commander was still sitting under the hump where it was. My Yoshi pipes not touched.

Damage:
His 2 scratches.
Mine: Every single body part was damaged except my windscreen. My tank even has a dent.

Now I am working with my insurance to get the body replaced. The only part that I think about this whole thing is that I will have the body of an 07 on the frame of an 05. Wonder what my insurance will cost now.

Thanks to all.

guns.gif
Thieves

Those clowns must have been amatuers.. Odds are that they let the bikes rattle around in the back and didn't get mattresses in there to pad it.. Glad to see that you got it back.

Mann I feel your pain I had a 93 Katana GSX1100 stolen when I lived in D.C. When they found it two months later it was TOTALED. Insurance is a good thing.
bowdown.gif
I hope they find it for you .....Highly Unlikely.....FRIGGIN THIEVES
firedevil.gif

Glad you got it back eventhough theres damage to it. You should now get a custom plate on the bike and call it: LOJACKD theives will probably not want to mess with it.

When I bought my busa, i had the dealership install it and they didn't tell me where it was.....not to mention I probably couldn't find it if I wanted to. There is no monthly fees like ONSTAR or anything. Its only activated when you report your bike stolen. Keep in mind, its only available in 26 states(assuming being available where bike theft is high) BUT, if that is the case....cops won't have the equipment to track your bike. If u purchase lojack off the internet and law enforcement don't provide police services for u to find ur stolen wheels....don't worry my friend, u can track your stolen bike on a website yourself. How about that.....u show up with all your buddies at some guy's house because u found your stolen bike
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
Pimpness!!!!

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

The only 2 stories (that I remember) of Busa's being recovered from the .Org (yours & mine), and both were found due to SOMEONE ELSE having Lo Jack......That's a comercial right there !!

Congrats man! I was going to say not to feel too bad because I may have just gotten burned for $6,000 buying a '99 copper off craigslist. The check just cleared today and I can't get in contact with the guy on any of his 2 phones or email. I'm lmao right now because I can't believe I probably just got robbed over the internet for the first time. I'll keep you guys posted.

Finally some good news! But ends with the last guy getting ripped off on craigs list. Thats ying and yang.

Back