STOLEN BIKE!!!!!

B-man86,
I'm only about an hour's ride south of Gainesville down 75. All I can do is take down your VIN and if I see a bike like yours, check it out. Doubt it would have the same VIN on it still, but I'll keep an eye out for what it's worth.

And yes Roadlock is a deterent at best...2-3 strong guys could pick up a GXR and load it into a van in 30 seconds like you said. Better off chaining it and hope you hear the noise if/when they try to cut it.

High performance motorcycle w/ no garage = likely to be stolen.

Busaman, these thieve probly know you have a Busa also, keep an eye open for ANY suspects checking out your area. Male, female, even children are used to scope out stuff.

Watch your stuff and recheck your locks and security.

(dadofthree @ Nov. 01 2006,12:38) Do you have insurance on the apartment? It might be covered.
Doubt it. I already tried asking with renters insurance from USAA. Since I don't have full coverage I asked them if it was stolen from my garage could I claim it? I got a big fat NO.

Sorry to hear about the bike I will keep a look out here in Jacksonville. Make sure you at least lock up the Busa now, seems like they might be back knowing you have another bike.

Renter's insurance doesn't cover ****
sad.gif

also, I got creative with the busa..... so let's just say if anyone tries moving it, I'll hear it.... and I've got it covered with a big ass cover, so you can't tell what's under it.... if someone DOES jump the fence into my yard and touches the busa... let's just say they're in for a surprise  
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

SHOCKED.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Man that sucks
SHOCKED.gif
.......i would check to see if the apt has some sort of security cameras. maybe they have a pic of something..........

I lost one a few years back, totally sucks! It only takes them a minute to toss it in the back of van and off they go!
I lock my bike up now so at least its a little more difficult and it sits in my garage at night. I feel for your loss never did get my 600 back.

Get a big ass chain and chain it to that light pole or your bumper to protect your other toys.

I hope they find the f#$@! Better yet you find them!

(Busaman86 @ Oct. 31 2006,10:11) ::sigh:: ..... sorry guys... just taking a trip down memory lane..... i miss my gixxie....
sad.gif

I guess i'm finally getting to the end of it all.... first I ran around in my boxers when I didnt see Gixxie outside... than I yelled.... then cried... then cursed... then cried some more... then screamed, yelled, AND cried at the same time..... now i'm just really sad and beginning to accept that gixxie's gone and understand that this is a lesson that has to be learned...

Thanks for all the support guys....

Also, is there anything else I can do at this point? Anyway I can not have to pay the rest of what I owe? (although I know I have no insurance and I'm liable for that loan, which means i'm fugged and have to cough up the dough). Should I post up a VIN incase someone comes accross it? Any advice would be appreciated
smile.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Busaman!! I feel your pain bro. I don't know what I would do if My Gixx got stolen. But these new liters are so light nowadays, it's easy to see how two guys and a van could make a quick getaway. Heck!!! One strong guy and a van could do it!!!

Makes me very weary when I actually park my Gixx out in a public parking lot. I have full coverage insurance but no alarm.

sigh......

well, from one Gixxer Bro to another, my baby also sends condolences to you and her cousin...

ryangixx2-1.jpg

copy your post and spread the info to EVERY motorcycle forum you could think of.

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Sorry to hear of your loss. I forwarded your VIN to our crime team -- they'll run it in the database and keep an eye out for it.

When you replace your Gixxer 1K let us know.

Again, sorry. Take comfort in knowing that an entire community is behind you!

Eric

Back