STOLEN BIKE!!!!!

It was an inside job and your dog was in on it. Watch that mutherphukker like a hawk!!!

I own a Kryptonite New York Chain... And I use it religiously when in unfamiliar surroundings. Phuk the housing association, I would have chained it directly to the lampost or the other bike, swingarm to swingarm or triple tree to triple tree.

Seriously though, sorry for your loss. Post it on every internet message board you can find to include the VIN. There may be a bunch of LEOs on other sites too that can lend a hand. Shady business but too bad, the insurance industry and criminal echelon makes finding your bike a low priority. It was probably in pieces within 15 minutes. If the cops know anything about chop shops around there you may have a chance.

Sorry to hear about your hardship. I have one in the garage just like it and I have had bad dreams about going out to the garage to find it gone.

Looks like you live in an appartment? Apartment parking lots are a theif's paradise. I really don't know what you could do to keep your bike safe in that situation? Maybe move it into your living room?

Where are you? Maybe post up what town you are in and the locals can keep an eye open?

I'm out in California and have been looking for a new(er) gsxr1000. In my search for it out here i will reference your vin. Sorry for your loss mate.

It was from Gainesville, Florida... i updated the first post, talked to the LEO, posted on my local forums...
I know I might get some flame for leaving the bike outside, but I really couldn't put it IN the house... I have a roommate, and that **** wouldnt fly... also it's my daily driver, which means it got really dirty really quickly... the house would smell bad, the carpet would have gotten torn up... I have a back yard where I keep the busa, but it's a bitch to get the bike back there.... VERY unpractical for daily use...
sad.gif

but I learned my lesson... fug this shid.... I'm already looking for a new place to move to... and sick of this crap... I NEED A GARAGE!!!! I've thought about this, and seriously... what was I thinking? I had two bikes.... I need a garage.... First for safety, and second, keeping a bike in a garage (especially in Florida) is a must... the air here is crap... leave a bike sitting outdoors for more than a month or two without running and you'll see exactly how bad the elements can be to it... But yeah... I recognize my faults and I'm trying to fix them... my to do list consists of 1st, getting insurance for the busa (it was great... I started calling insurance companies the morning after the gixxer was stolen, and when they asked if I had anything stolen in the last 3 years, I could hear them go "...ouch" when I said, "yeah, my other bike... last night..."), and second, moving to a place with a garage that I can lock the busa in...

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 31 2006,22:46) Posted on Psychobike, here's the link. Hope it helps bro!
Thanks for spreading the word! The more people that know about it, the better the chances of finding it, and/or catching the thief...

dude if i was you i would post it on every website you can think of and then i would hit the street and start looking for it. The police are not gonna find it and if they do recover it it will be after a car chase where the SOB wrecks it. Get busy and good luck buddy, this is a big deal to ya i know..... i dont think road lok is gonna keep someone from stealing your bike if they pick it straight up and put it in the back of a truck. once again soory to hear that bad news beautiful bike

I hope the busa is insured. There is concern that while you are away from the house it would become a target. I hate a freakin thief. If it aint yours keep your mammy jammy hands off it...
Sorry for your loss bro.

My K6 Gixxer 600 was stolen last night. Another member also had is 'busa stolen in Orlando.

Florida is under attack or something.

I really despise theives! I do think Florida is a hell hole when it comes to bike thefts. On every board there seems to be bikes stolen in Florida on a daily basis. I would like to see law enforcement set up a sting that would net these criminals and get them admitted to the crossbar hotel. I think they'd be easy to catch if law enforcement would just put some effort into it.

Well,
I mentioned in Haelo's post to be looking on ebay for an influx of Gixxer parts. Bad thing about apartment parking lots is that there are so many people coming and going that someone could come and case your place and wouldn't be conspicuous at all.

I will be on the look out and will post this on the Pensacola riders website here in PCola/Pace/Milton (the panhandle).

sorry bout your bike.you might be able to set a trap for them.they got one of your bikes they might come for the other if the opportunity arises.lay and wait.then
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Back