Stolen Gixxer

Haelo

Registered
Owned this bike 2 weeks, and it's got no insurance of any kind. But now it's gone, with only 12 miles on the odometer.

Red K6 Gixxer 600
VIN : JS1GN7DA662115768

Only notable for the lack of GSX-R decals, otherwise stock.

Stolen from Palm Bay, FL

They left my ugly ass 'busa and the scooter but the Gixxer (the only bike with a working lock, fq#$sidhfj) is vanish.

If you see it somewhere, tell me. Otherwise don't bother telling me how dumb it was to not have insurance, I have my reasons.

Holy Crude dude! sounds like the bad guys were making a sweep out in Florida. Theres another post for a stolen bike just moments after your post. That really sucks. If at anytime you leave it out over night a big cable lock is probably a good thing. I lucky enough to be able to garage my bike. I would definatly keep my eyes open for you but I'm here in Ca. Bummer I hope they get it back for you quickly.

Wow.. sorry to hear that be looking on ebay for your fairings...

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 01 2006,08:27) Holy Crude dude! sounds like the bad guys were making a sweep out in Florida. Theres another post for a stolen bike just moments after your post. That really sucks. If at anytime you leave it out over night a big cable lock is probably a good thing. I lucky enough to be able to garage my bike. I would definatly keep my eyes open for you but I'm here in Ca. Bummer I hope they get it back for you quickly.
Please link me to this post, I can't find it

Seems to be an epidemic lately. Sorry for your loss and I hope you find it.

2 bikes in Florida! Looks like a ring. Sorry about your bike. Hope they catch them and
guns.gif
them!!

unfortunately it's a lot more than just 2
sad.gif

I know just here in my city, they've stolen my bike, my friend's bike, and every few weeks/months we hear about a few other bikes stolen.... and lot's of stolen scooters.... I'm pretty sure people from other cities come for the weekend and just hit 2 or 3 of the biggest apartment complexes, then leave town..... once they leave town and have the bikes in a closed garage..... well...
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back