2005 hayabusa stolen

loonybin

Registered
New to the board:
My bike was stolen on 10-05-2005. It was a 2005 blue and silver with a yosh pipe 4-1, lowered and had about 1000 m iles on it my insurance is offering me 10300.00 minus my 500.00 deductable. Now I'm looking at 2006 LE place gave me a price of 10,100.00 plus tax think this is a good price or hold out what kind of prices have you heard

welcome to the board
biggrin.gif
sorry to hear of your bad luck
sad.gif
but i think the price the quoted ya isn't bad at all
cool.gif

Sorry about your bike being stolen. Sounds like a pretty good price on the replacement, although I've heard about people getting them for less. Compared to what I paid, I'd say it's a pretty good deal.

I'd agree on the quote for the 06 LE. Sounds really fair and even a bit low.

Sorry to hear about your bike being stolen, dude. That friggin sucks. #####n thieves.
mad.gif

That sucks that your bike was stolen....but..hey

When god closes a door, he opens a window...good luck with the '06
wink.gif

that sucks, but it sounds like you will make out w/ the new 06' go for it.
rock.gif

sorry to hear. Thieves...
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131252486 -->

Sounds likthe insurance is treating you fair. Good luck on your quest for the LE

Sounds like you got treated fairly by your insurance. Man oh man, don't fall in love with the 06 LE until you get a chance to see in person that killer maroon/red and black combo for 06!

Sucks the bike was stolen, but for that price, you'll come out just fine on your new busa!!

Frigg'in thieves, drunk drivers, and hit & runs  
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131309481 -->

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Sounds like a fair settelment. Where was your bike when it was stolen? What insurance co.? Hope your back on another busa soon.

Forgot, welcome to the org. Please excuse me, old guy suffering from CRS. LOL

Back