Busa stolen !!!

honkyusa

Registered
brand new 05 black/gunmetal grey taken from Auburn, Alabama. Didn't even have time to put insurance on it
sad.gif

Please, anybody that lives in the Alabama, Georgia area keep your eyes peeled.

VIN: JS1GW71A952110614

the bike was stolen from in front of my house.... not even 20ft. from where I was sleeping.

life really sucks right now

Check with your insurance co. anyway. If you have full coverage on any other vehicle they sometimes offer a 7 or 15-30 day grace period, afetr you buy another vehicle.

What Kento-Moto said, but in Florida bikes are excluded from this grace period. Don't know the rules in Alabama. Check with your agent.

Dang that is messed up bro ... wishing you good luck in getting it back. We can't purchase a new bike here in Maryland without proof of insurance
sad.gif

Man that sucks, bro! Is that 2 Busas stolen from Alabama in the last couple days? What's up with that?

that truly sucks,this world is full of sorry bastids ,probably related to some of them scumbums looting in New Orleans.

very sorry to hear about your bike. I hope they can find it soon. Welcome to the board.

Sux man, been there dealing still with insurance and gap coverage. However just go ahead and accept the fact it is gone. It will make things easier. Then you can go get another one, hopefully insurance will help you out man!

Man, I hate to hear crap like this! Frinkin' scum of the earth theives! After the last thieft thread I read I ordered a Scorpio alarm system. It came in yesterday and I'll be installing it tonight. (Might look into a concealed weapons permit too.)

If your auto policy doesn't cover it, perhaps your home owners policy might. It would be worth a call to find out. In any case, I hope one of your insurance policies comes through for you.

Back