Stolen Busa

x-l

Registered
I had a Flint grey and Black 06 busa stolen from my back yard!!!! I live in the CNY area.... I am more pissed that the theif came in by back yard to steal my bike....I will soon post pictures of the bike... If you live in the CNY area or know how to handle the recovery of a bike that would be great!!!!!

Picture

IMG00049200911151347.jpg

I have never seen an 06 with an 04 or earlier frame and 05 LE plastics. Definitely a unique bike.

oh boy....sorry to hear it happened to you...hope your insurance will pay for most of it.

it seems too many bikes are getting stolen nowadays..it sux more coz the chance of recovering bike is lesser than car. I've been told that thieves chop it immediately after stealing it.

It looks like I might be wrong, I found an 06 with a silver frame. Guess they weren't all black.

Sorry to hear of the bad news and hope you find the bas***ds! I have the same year busa and its up for sale if that helps. 1-owner 16,000 plus miles and yes to the posts above it has a silver frame, they went to black on the 07's :beerchug:

I hate thief's.. And hate reading how a fellow Hayabusa owner got his or hers bike stolen.. All the Busa owners ive talked to on the org are hard working people who take great pride in there bike's and spent there hard earned cash to buy it and mod it...
Sorry to hear about it I hope you find your bike and the p.o.s who stole it..

will keep watch around elmira / corning area...

its why i invested in an alarm....set perimeter sensor so its screaming before they even touch it...yes i know if they want it they will get it but 1 more deterent is better than none...

sorry to hear..hope they get caught

Back