04 busa stolen

silver04busa

Registered
hey guys i had my busa stolen from my apartment parking lot in columbus,ga.it was stolen between the hours of midnight and 400 am. on the 15th of December.it has three small scratches on the right lower finder and a scratch on the left stock busa exhaust.Both were caused by a trailer accident.
Busa owners be aware in Georgia they are out there.The thieves may be coming from the Atlanta area from police reports.I had it locked with two caliper locks and the stock handle bar lock and they still took it.I had my bike trailor next to it and they didnt touch that.please if anyone can find or know of it please let me know ,so we can end this. The bike is a silver/blue 2004 with no rear seat covr or bar in the back,i have those with me.it had 1100 miles on it.Which sucks just broke her in.thanks for your help,Ben Daughtry

sad.gif
sorry man ... I feel your pain.

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes man! I hate thieves! Apartment complexes where everything in the parking lot is fair game is the best place known to mankind to get your scooter lifted. The thieves that do this on a regular basis usually show up in a van and three or four husky guys pick your bike up and toss it in the van and gone in about sixty seconds. Your scooter is probably on ebay already in parts?

Mother fu< king retarded a$$ holes.

I hate hearing about peoples bikes getting ripped off. Especially sent I also live in an apartment complex when back in the states. I do not even have a Busa yet and I am already tied up in knots thinking about it being stolen.

Never had a problem with the Buell. Either nobody knows what it is or they just do not want it.

I friend of mine had his 03 LE stolen after he had it for a whole 4 months. Stolen from his apartment complex in the middle of the day.

I am not one for vigilantism or mob vengeance, but all bike thieves should die a fu< king very very painful death.

You hear me you punk a$$ mother fu< kers (talking to the bike thieves) if I see you try to steal some one else bike or mine I am just going to have to ruin my 12 year Air Force career and fu< k you up.

silver04busa

I hope you find who ever was responsible. Truly sorry to hear of your loss.

<!--EDIT|Sgt Buell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103862975 -->

thats just fugged up!!! Well if they get caught isn't that Grand theft? Anything over 5 grand right. Hopefully they will get caught and do some time.

Never understood the whole idea of theft! Maybe I am more fortunate than others, but it's just a terrible thing to do. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Caliper or rotor locks will stop some thieves but you should lock your bike to something solid. Two guys and two skate boards and any bike can be rolled away.

Due to a lack of life (which is also a lack of time away from work) I scan E-Bay at work frequently. Give the best description you can and I'll keep my eye out. I despise theives. It's part of my job to find em.

Scott

Damn that sucks....fricken thieves, they should be shot!!!!

It's a long shot, but did ya check Bullettrains garage, yer in the same State, and he's lookin for a fast bike I heard.
tounge.gif

Got ya Train!!
poke.gif
guns.gif

Just tryin to lift yer spirit a bit Sil04

I"m soooo sorry to hear about that Silverbusa!!! I hope those muthafv<kers get the worst of it and die!! No one messes with a MAN'S BUSA...I know it's a crappy way to celebrate your Christmas. I live out in California but I will keep a look out over here. BTW-Do you have full coverage insurance? I mean nothing will ever replace your baby but if it comes down to it, most of it should be covered.

my msg didn't post. But anyways, I hope those thieves get what's coming to them and die. Crappy way to celebrate christmas but I hope all will turn out well for ya. I'll keep an eye out over here in Cali.

Thats aweful.
sad.gif
Do you have insurance? Hopefully it'll turn up and whoever took it will get whats coming to em. Sorry to hear it man...

Sorry to hear about your bike
sad.gif
I hope karma comes around and gets them good.

I read about so many Busa's being stolen on this board...where do they all end up? I can't believe someone would have balls enough to part one out on Ebay since it would be so easy to get caught.

Is there a black market out there for bike parts or are they getting shipped out of the country?

Back