Bike stolen

dirty dave

Registered
Well my bike got stolen and the cops found it a couple hours latter in the back of a trailer hooked to a truck that were also stolen, anyway when the stole the bike they broke the handle bar locking assembley on the frame and the ignition does`nt turn all the way to onn, I dropped the bike off at the dealer so now I wait.

Yeah scrathes, scrapes, dented exhaust cans and broken wind screen. But the broken lock area on the front of the frame worries me.

glad you go it back. good thing it was in a trailer...they prolly did not dog it out.

If you have full coverage claim it. Fairings for 1 side will cost you close to $500.

Cops found it?? DId you have an alarm, Lo Jack? Blood hounds??

Or was it just dumb luck for them? I have heard of bikes being found when they find a car or some other reason.

Glad you got her back at least.

Dude...that's SO rare.

not out of line, if every plastic has a scratch, cans, shield, ingntion,.....may cost them too much to replace all. If it is 60% of the value they will total it....you should buy it back as a spare.

Last edited:
It was just luck cause it was laying on its side in a trailer still hooked to the truck parked in the driveway at somebodys house I didnt get all the details because of it being found in another city like less then 5 miles away, but they stole the bike from in front of my house like a couple feet from my front door.

Thats sucks! See if it's worth buying back, insurance comp want to replace all the plastics but maybe a good paint shop can throw you a sweet custom paint job like so many of these org members have.

Thanks everyone, I kinda hope the insurance company just has it fixed cause I really like my bike the thing that kills me is having to pay the $500.00 deductable because of some low life ***hole.

I'm glad to hear you got it back but sorry to hear about the damage. Man, right from in front of your house too. Was it late at night? Broad daylight? It's time to invest in a good alarm.

Sucks that it was taken, but glad you got it back. It can cost quite a bit to repair/replace plastics and other stuff of a Busa so be prepared for them to total it.

ignore my post...im trippin...i thought it was blazing_saddle for a second who got his bike stolen...im tired, im goin 2 sleep

Back