Bikes and Trailer Stolen from The ROCK

One of my Team members 60" Hayabusa and GSXR 1000 (stretched 8 in.) was stolen at the ROCK this weekend (3/13-14/2004). The Hayabusa was Silver with all factory plastic, but the tank was all silver with some stickers on it. It has a muzzy sidewinder, Lectron Carbs, black Marvic wheels. The 1000 was black and silver, chrome, extended 8 in.. They stole the whole trailer with tools and spare parts inside. Its a white Single axle enclosed trailer made by Homestead. If anyone has information please email or call, info at the bottom.

Email - Rell804@hotmail.com or (804)307-9800 or (804) 852-8342

the ROCK has issued a $5000 bounty for the recovery of the bikes stolen this weekend.

Good luck I hope you find them and get the guys that took them.
mad.gif

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRICK BASTIDS!!!!

I SAY WHEN YOU FIND THEM POST ON THE BIKE SITES AND FORGET ABOUT THE COPS
LET US HANDLE IT

I am pretty certain that there is a special kind of hell reserved for thiefs, Bike thiefs in particular.

Company style tactics are in order if they are located...

IS IT ME OR ARE THERE ALOT OF THIEFS HITTING THE VA/NC AREA. I'LL BE ON THE LOOK OUT, IF SPOTTED I'LL FOLLOW THEM TO GET A PHYSICAL ADDRESS.
guns.gif

Those SOB's....I hope they get caught and locked up. I'm sure they'll make some inmate a great jail Bi#$&
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

<span style='color:chocolate'>Fellin your pain mine was stolen about 2 weeks ago. If you have pics post and i'll keep an eye out in the DC Metro Area. Look at the pics of mine and do the same, and hope that the f##!s rot in hell.</span>
1zhelp.gif
director.gif

Sorry to hear about that. I'll keep my eyes peeled here in Raleigh.

--Juggler

Well the trailer was still hooked to the truck at the Hotel. They do allow you to leave the trailer at the track if you want. Here is a pic, only difference is the tank is all silver with a few stickers but no suzuki on it and it has Lectron carbs. Thanks guys

Hate to hear this man. I'm in the Triangle area(NC) as well, so I'll keep a look out. I'll definitely be looking for that muzzy sidewinder, that's the different enough to give a second look, and the tank as well. I just had a buddy get a Busa and a Grand stolen about 2 mos. ago. It's that time of year, I'll be on the look out at the tracks in the area. Good Luck

Sorry for your loss, as much as I would never say it to any rider, I hope they fuc#ing die on the bikes they stole. Post on the other forums and hope for the best. My buddie's ZX9r just got stolen last week. It had a front and rear disc lock on it and they still managed to pluck it. It was parked in a very decent neighborhood as well. Btw were the trailer or bikes insured?

Be checking eBay. Might find a part or two, then contact the authorities.. Sorrry to hear that happened to you man, hope you get back your bike..

Back