STOLEN !! STOLEN !! STOLEN !! Race Bikes, Trai

JusPlaynBob

Registered
"Feedom Cycle Racing" TRUCK & TRAILER STOLEN IN QUEBEC

The team stopped at a hotel in Quebec for the night only to find the truck and trailer (with 3 bikes and gear) missing!

Please tell everyone you know, post it on every forum you can!

The trailer is a 20 Foot Freedom Cycle Trailer, so it won't be hard to spot.
Details and pictures on the truck, bikes, and gear will be posted shortly.

WE HAVE TO DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO HELP THESE GUYS OUT.

May have been pulled into New England

If you see it, call 911,

and or e-mail me bbond2000@hotmail.com

sp_trailer_truck_bikes_stolen1_103.jpg

DAMMIT! WTF is wrong with some people??

I will absolutely keep an eye open!

How about a brief run down of the contents? Truck and trailer VINs or IDs? That would help out a lot in the event something questionable shows up locally.

DAMMIT! WTF is wrong with some people??

I  will absolutely keep an eye open!

How about a brief run down of the contents? Truck and trailer VINs or IDs? That would help out a lot in the event something questionable shows up locally.
I'll see if I can get that info.

Recognize that,

these were three Privateers, that were straying from their local track in Nova Scotia, to participate in an event in Québec.
The local Kawi dealer chose to support the guys with a loan of the truck and trailer rig.
They begged and borrowed the gear and tools for the trip from all of their buddies, and took out a small loan for expenses.
Kind of a "Thrill of a lifetime" venture.

And yes it totally sucks.
Those of us that know them can tell you how distrought they are..

sad.gif

i hope the theives get caught and get everything they deserve
guns.gif

1 of those times you say"I wish I had Lo-Jack." Hope everything is found intact. It should be legal to
guns.gif
people that engage in this kind of activity. Actually, I believe it is legal. In Saudi they cut-off your hands for stealing. Needless to say, they dont have a theft problem over there.

I hate hearing about a race trailer full of expensive bikes being stolen. I hope the thieves end up getting theirs. It's all Karma..
guns.gif

Sorry to say this happens too much in QC. I have read about many trucks , trailers and snowmobiles stolen. They are shipped out on container ships to Europe from Montreal. Diesel Pickups are high target. Some people lost all while stopping for lunch!!

Back