***10,000 REWARD!!! BIKES STOLEN AT KC MISSOURI***

(GSXcite @ Jun. 25 2007,07:28) That really sucks! I was out at KCIR on Sunday and saw you guys. Where was the rig parked when it was stolen? Will keep an eye out here in KC.
I saw on the news they were parked in a Hotel parking lot, woke up the next morning, truck and trailer were gone. Good luck, I hope you your able to recover your bikes.

this really pisses me off...people need to learn respect. hope they catch the scumbag who did this and accidentally cut off their hands, friggin thieves...

This pisses me off just reading about it. I hope those theives houses burn down on Christmas eve.
guns.gif

Sorry to hear about that man!!! I was at that event racing as well and was parked just towards the staging lanes from you on the same side of the pits. I heard about it sunday morning as we got back to the track to start racing and couldn't believe my ears!! Hope you find the bikes, we left ours out all night at our hotel and am glad that we didn't run into a problem but after hearing about this will probably sleep with them next year and at the bike event coming up in august at KCIR. Hope you get them back before that race so you can participate.
beerchug.gif

6331942453648987632.jpg

Sorry to hear about that bro.

I guess you need to invest in a .45caliber lawyer. Then when you find the guys, sue them, "if you know what i mean."
rant.gif

I'm in St louis and I'll definetly keep my eyes and ears open for you. Best of luck, and may they burn in hell!!

Get a Gorilla Alarm with pager.......at the least you can grab a direction of travel and at the best you can well...........
guns.gif
have to defend yourself. Good luck! Also install a Gorilla System on your actual trailer all you need is a MC battery. Get page when it is touched.

Back