***10,000 REWARD!!! BIKES STOLEN AT KC MISSOURI***

BLACK_BUSA

Registered
6-23-07
Soul Brothers race at KC Missouri

2004 LE Busa stolen! VIN#'s will be posted later.

2000 Busa stolen!

1999 TL 1000 Stolen!

Ford Powerstroke and trailer stolen to but recovered today 6-24-07 empty in a field 12 miles away at a old farm house!!!

$10,000 reward for information leading to the bikes. I'm sure they are going to be stripped

Shop # is 1-660-433-2889

Email ixslr8@hotmail.com

KCIR018.jpg

KCIR016-1.jpg

Tl1000.jpg

Hope you catch them Ba$tards
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

Or at least find the bikes........

guns.gif

guns.gif

THIS MAKES ME EF'N SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN, I KNOW YOUR PAIN !!!!!!!!!

I HAD MY 3 MONTH OLD 06 LE STOLEN FROM ME LAST OCTOBER, HOWEVER THANKS TO A CBR 1000 RR OWNER THAT BY LUCK WAS STOLEN BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT STOLE MY BIKE, A ZX 10, AND A GIXXER 1000 HAD A LOWJACK ON HIS BIKE. WHEN THE POLICE FOUND HIS CBR THE OTHER THREE BIKES WERE IN THE SAME SHED.

I PRAY YOU TO HAVE THE SAME LUCK !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear! Love that TLR paint.

Make sure you post this over at TLPlanet and TLZone. They will watch for that TLR for you.

Roger

(kennym4 @ Jun. 25 2007,03:06) THIS MAKES ME EF'N SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN, I KNOW YOUR PAIN !!!!!!!!!

I HAD MY 3 MONTH OLD 06 LE STOLEN FROM ME LAST OCTOBER, HOWEVER THANKS TO A CBR 1000 RR OWNER THAT BY LUCK WAS STOLEN BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT STOLE MY BIKE, A ZX 10, AND A GIXXER 1000 HAD A LOWJACK ON HIS BIKE. WHEN THE POLICE FOUND HIS CBR THE OTHER THREE BIKES WERE IN THE SAME SHED.

I PRAY YOU TO HAVE THE SAME LUCK !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, and they probably were sentenced to 90 days of  Community Service  
sad.gif
 ! The Legal Justice Systems form of Catch and Release  
wink.gif

That really sucks! I was out at KCIR on Sunday and saw you guys. Where was the rig parked when it was stolen? Will keep an eye out here in KC.

This make me SICK as well Sorry to hear of your lose and hope the FRY these F'ing thevies if they are caught. Hope you get your bikes back Bro

You know what gets me? That at various bike shows or at bike weeks. You know people see those theives throw bikes into the vans but they don't do anything about it.

$10K should bring results, but I doubt you'll recover the goods. Great looking slammed group. Good Luck
super.gif

Back