Please help 04 busa stolen

Badasssbusa

Registered
GUYS I NEED YOURS ALL HELP,MY 04 BUSA BLUE/SILVER WAS STOLEN THIS PAST WEEKEND.THIS FREAKER NAME THAT STOLE IT IS MICHAEL GRAVES AND HIS GIRLFRIENDS NAME IS ARLANA APLES.BOITH LIVE IN KENNER LA.THE BIKE IS FULLY CHROMED WITH AN OBVIOUS SCRATCH MARK ON IT ON THE RIGHT FAIRING.THE SEATS ARE 2 TONE SILVER/BLUE WITH THE HAYABUSA EMBLEM ON THE REAR SEAT.MUZZY SIDEWINDER INSTALLED. THE GUYS #IS 1-985-287-1154 PLEASE CALL THIS FREaker AND LET HIM KNOW THAT THIS BIKE IS BEING HUNTED BY ALL....THE COPS ARE TRACKING HIM DOWN NOW AND THEY KNOW WHO HE IS.THEY JUST CANT LOCATE HIM AS OF YET.THIS GUY IS WANTED FOR ALL KINDS OF MOTORCYCLES BEING STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!ALL OVER THE COUNTRY.LETS BRING THIS ONE TO JUSTICE BOYS!!IF THERE IS CHROME PARTS BEING LISTED ON HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP OR ANY PARTS FROM NEW MEMBERS IF YOU WOULD.THIS IS MY BABY AND I NEED TO FIND HER MY #6147749897 IF ANY LEADS

Man , That Blows . And someone you know makes it even worst . What F**king Low lives. My 04 Blue/Silver got stolen and I know how you feel . I will keep an eye out for parts being sold on the forums and e-bay thats as much as I could doing from FLA. But since you know the fool then it shouldn't be too hard to run his ass to ground . Good Luck . How do you know it was him anymore details ?

damn sucks you have this happen to you. When you have time, can you post the details like how was it secured, during what time etc. Thanks. well at least you know who did it, seriously that helps atleast bring him to justice if nothing else.

rock.gif

guys bike has been recovered.how often does this truly happen.bike 1000 miles away and is recovered.enging might of been changed but insurance will replace that.still have all my chrome and accesories.just glad to have my girl back

guys bike has been recovered.how often does this truly happen.bike 1000  miles away and is recovered.enging might of been changed but insurance will replace that.still have all my chrome and accesories.just glad to have my girl back
That's great!!!! Did they arrest the fools that jacked your bike?

What the heck happened...? No details...

Either way.... Very happy for you ...

Back