STOLEN BUSA!!!!

I live down here in Port St. Lucie and there has been a number of thefts in the last month. Three people I know personally have lost there bikes in apartment complex parking lots. A '04 cbr 600 and a '03 R6 at one time. Then the next night in Stuart a busa and some type of Honda. Both loaded into a van and drove off. Get this, a deaf, mute guy saw the guys loading the busa into the van from his balcony but thought it was his friends playing a joke on him. At least now they have some sort of description. Detectives say they think they are all related and their hauling them off to Orlando. From what I heard there was nine stolen in all that weekend. This was like three weeks ago. So lock 'em up guys.

guns.gif
THIEVES....I HATE 'EM AND HOPE THEY DIE THE WORST POSSIBLE DEATH!!! I hope your buddy has some luck finding his baby. That's not a way to pay respect to a U.S. Soldier..Especially one that rides a BUSA!!!

For anyone paying attention to this board. His insurance compnay came through and is hookink him up. The actual money value is yet to be determined but they are going to pay on his policy. So for anyone looking for a insurance carrier I will give props to State Farm for not completely screwing this kid over. I personaly do not have them but will probably keep them in mind with the next vehicle I have to insure just because of this incident. My buddy just wants to say thanks for all the concern expressed on this forum. He has come to the exceptance that he aint ever going to see that bike again. But he says 2006 Busa is right around the corner. Thanks again guys, keep the rubber side down. See ya on the pavement

Keep the faith my was stolen and recovered 4 days later in Jersey City.
Even the police can't believe it. The bike still had the front disk lock so it wasn't a joy ride.

Good luck dude

Stuff like this always pisses me off!
guns.gif
Glad the insurance looks like it will work out, but he should never have had to go through it in the first place.

Glad to hear State Farm is coming through for the kid! (Also glad I got State Farm!) With bikes being lifted from apartments so easily, sounds like it would be a piece of cake for the cops to set up sting operations here and there and start taking some of this scum off the streets. Here's an idea. Let's all write FOX-TV and convince them to develop a reality show around these BSOps (Bike Sting Operations!). Would this make a great Reality Show or what?! Plus it would benefit; bikers, the community in general, insurance companies, and maybe even decrease our insurance payments eventually. I hate "reality shows", but that's one I'd definitely watch!
Book 'em Dan-O!!!
biggrin.gif

A guy in the SF Bay Area has his brand new G1k stolen from his apartment over the weekend. He lucked out that the cops caught the guy two days later after trying to run from the cops after a traffic violation.

It's very rare that it happens, but sometimes you get it back. There were two other local guys who lost their bikes from their apartment's parking lot, the last one yesterday.

This guy came out and found a screw in his rear tire yesterday morning, so he drove his car to work. At 10am, his GF saw two guys loading his bike in a rental moving truck. She hollared at them, but they drove away. She followed them and called the guy, who called the cops. They had the discription and plate number, but the cops said they couldn't spare a car, and for them to stop following the truck.
wow.gif

As of today they haven't done nothing to help the guy get his bike back. I'm sure if you shoot or beat a thief, the cops will show up to take YOU to jail.

Edit: I forgot to add that the thieves flattened his tire so he would leave the bike home.

<!--EDIT|Sane_man
Reason for Edit: "Added to story."|1123738346 -->

followed them and called the guy, who called the cops.  They had the discription and plate number, but the cops said they couldn't spare a car, and for them to stop following the truck.  
wow.gif

As of today they haven't done nothing to help the guy get his bike back.  I'm sure if you shoot or beat a thief, the cops will show up to take YOU to jail.
Damn, and you can hardly get a carry permit in CA either.

I would never live there.

I'm in milton, shoot me a pm if I can help.  I am a correctional officer and my grandfather is a property crimes investigator for the escambia county sheriff's office
guns.gif
theives

<!--EDIT|ANTIBLING
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123747414 -->

Back