STOLEN 2008 'BUSA ALERT

roadthing

Warren D. is my co-pilot
Donating Member
Registered
STOLEN 2008 HAYABUSA-ORANGE AND BLACK STOLEN 5/21 P.M. FROM A SCHOOL PARKING LOT IN NORTH PHOENIX @ 35TH AND HAPPY VALLEY

Hey 'Busa people! My friend's 08 was stolen last night from a school parking lot in North Phoenix. Stock orange and black, Pazzo levers, and a couple of other minor mods.

We realize that it's already probably been long parted out, but we wanted to get the word out. If anyone finds some questionable '08 parts please be wary of their source(s).

If anything good can come of this, it's a reminder that we all should be just a little extra cautious with our rides.

We know that thieves sometimes lurk on boards to gauge interest in parts, etc. As that is the case, and if by chance they see this: There's a lot of very angry, and very resourceful people looking to find out who you are, and where you are. You didn't see the cameras in the parking lot, did you? Don't worry, the school was kind enough to give us, and PHX P.D. copies.

One of my worst fears whenever I visit somewhere on my bike where it's going to be parked for a while and out of sight.

Wonder if an alarm would have prevented this.

One of my worst fears whenever I visit somewhere on my bike where it's going to be parked for a while and out of sight.

I think an alarm would have helped. We were going to install a Scorpio in a couple of weeks.

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
I hate stinking thieves I am with NoFearSpear on this on I have some strong rope and a nice hanging tree for these scum bags

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

He should check with bigmike32172, maybe they have been watching the forum and will try to get bigmike32172 to buy it for 9k. He is looking for an '08 Orange and Black Busa real cheap. LOL
firedevil.gif

I think an alarm would have helped. We were going to install a Scorpio in a couple of weeks.
I have the Scorpio. It's the bomb...even though the bike is never anywhere suspicious, or anywhere else for long, I thought it a good idea...especially since I've spent the time, energy, and $ personalizing it.

Good luck to your friend...I'll keep my eyes open and an ear to the ground.

That just sux.
thumb_down.gif

Thanks for all of your support!

My friend is taking it pretty good. He actually wouldn't her back if she's found, due to the fact that she's been violated.

Regardless, the hunt is on.

BTW: a couple of us will be staking out the MMI campus, and the apartment complexes in the vicinity.

I have not seen such high bike theft rates since I moved here. It's funny how when people find out I'm from NY, they always say that it must be much worse there. Guess what? It isn't. It's much worse here in AZ.
guns.gif

KArma always remeber that... They will get whats coming to them.. I hope whomever stole it tries to ride it and gets in an accident and well you finish the rest.
thumb_up.gif

That sux man. The anti-theft device should be the first thing u have before the undertail, chroming it, lifting/lowering etc. That just plain 'ole sux

Back