Stolen Busa vindicated!!!

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
A few months ago my buddy had his brand new 05 reb/black busa stolen after only 5 days of ownership. After long deciding that the bike has been pieced out and gone forever. He got a call this morning from the cops saying a gentlemen has been arrested early this morning on his bike!!! Unfortunately the insurance company already paid out so he still doesn't get the bike back. Probably wouldn't want it back after who knows what has happened to it since last september. But the fact is a crook got arrested. Just thought you all would like the story.
smile.gif

If memory serves me correctly, didn't you post something about it... Good thing this frigging crook got caught, 1 down, xxxx to go...

Crook? What crook, nope haven't seen him.......but have a good night officer......meanwhile on the other side of town.........
guns.gif
blues.gif

I hope the guy who stole it accidently fell down on the officer's night stick.

Bastid has good taste.....now your bud can get the fastest color.
biggrin.gif

Good deal! Ask the insurance company if you purchase it back from them, that way you'll have two?

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137548542 -->

He got a call this morning from the cops saying a gentlemen has been arrested early this morning on his bike!!! [/QUOTE]
Great news...
Now how in the hell can anyone refer that scumbag as a 'gentleman'?
Gentleman don't do these kinda things!

I know the world is full of stupid people but I find it hard to believe anyone would ride around for 4 months on a bike they stole.
Original thief probably sold it to some drooling dumbazz punk that bought it for a few thousand dollars. "Hey look at this bad boy I just bought for $3,000!!! The guy even left the plate on it for me while he goes to his cousins house to find the title".
drooling3.gif
laugh.gif

Now this is a semi-happy ending! Take rough grit sandpaper to the guys nuts and then throw some laquer thinner on the wounds:O

Why in gods name would someone ride a stolen bike like nothing happened? Maybe that bike was sold and the guy arrested is a poor kid that had no clue?

Back