Stolen Busa vindicated!!!

While great news there has to be more to this story! How did he get caught? Was he riding with the same license plate on it? Not a very smart thief then. And what happens to the bike now?

glad to hear one got caught!!
cool.gif

While great news there has to be more to this story!  How did he get caught?  Was he riding with the same license plate on it?  Not a very smart thief then.  And what happens to the bike now?
I think the original owner gets first opportunity to buy the bike back. If he doesn't want it, it will be auctioned and the accused will be charge and sued by the insurance company. Time to start singing like a canary if he didn't steal it. Guys, if you can't get the title when you pay for the bike, something ain't right.
umnik.gif

I hope it isn't an innocent dupe whp bought a stolen bike for cheap.
stupidity is no excuse for breaking the law. The guy buying the hot bike that he can't get a title for in his name is just as guilty. If not more retarded than the scumbag theif!

Glad someone was caught! Try and buy it back.

Yeah the guy probably bought a hot bike and is just as guilty. Glad to hear his was caught...

Now you guys know you don't go to prison for stealing vehicles! Here in Washington the average is something like 17 vehicles before the theif gets prison time? There are a 140 stolen vehicles every day here in Washington. If they sent all the theives to prison, they couldn't possibly house them all. I saw on the news last night that a stolen corvette, which was stolen shortly after it was purchased in 1968, was recovered a couple days ago, all in tact and in pristeen condition. It was found in a container on the shipping docks in Seattle on it's way to Sweden. The old geiser that lost it in 1968 was so happy he had tears in his eyes.

We will never get tougher penalties for vehicle thefts. The insurance companies are the ones who has to indorce tough sentences. They are not interested as they pass the costs to you and I when we pay our premiums. Every dollar that passes through their hands, they keep 40%. So it's in their best interest to leave the criminals stealing vehicles by the thousands every day! It's a money game, not a criminal game!

If the guy bought a bike with no title, he deserves more than what he'll get.

If he has a forged title, that looks real, he probably will get off with a good lawyer.

If its the thief who stole it, that is one dumbas$ thief!

good news
smile.gif

A Black LE which stolen last month , any news for that ?

<!--EDIT|Guclu
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137620979 -->

Back