STOLEN BUSA!!!!

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
My good friend just had his brand new (five days old) black and red 2005 busa stolen from his apartment complex. He is a 23 year old working in the military, just got back from Iraq, and is supporting his older brother. He doesn't deserve this nonsense. If anyone knows anything about stolen bikes in the pensacola florida or the florida panhandle area please let me know so I can get him the information. This problem is only a few hours old so if I get lucky I might be able to help get his dream bike back before it is chopped up and lost forever. Any info would be great. Thanks for your time.

Youre right, he doesnt deserve this,unfortunately, these "people' work very fast, Good luck finding it, did he have insurance?
smile.gif

As allways I HATE THIEVES!
mad.gif
Did anyone catch that bit on 2 wheel tuesday a while back about how the rip offs work? The "former thief" said he looks for bikes at apartments and parked outside. Rarely if ever from a locked closed garage... just a thought for the rest of us. - K

That absolutely SUCKS!!!
mad.gif
Let me know if you find the bastids! I'll change my Summer Ride route to go have some more fun!

Best of luck.

That truly sucks. Sorry to hear about it. But, as people have already stated, its probably long gone and getting chopped as we type.

sorry to hear about your buddies bike. I hope they find the guys that took it.

Go figure...I recently posted a topic asking about methods for locking up the Busa for theft prevention...and I have a garage and alarms and guns and, well you get the idea. I'm currently hitting the dealers for the best deal on a Busa (have to play the waiting game in the supply an ddemand world). Even when I have it garaged it will have aan audio alram, disc lock and a chain bolted to the cement flloor. I don't think I would purchase this bike if I did not have a garage to keep it in.

Someone needs to catch the thieves and put their teeth on a curb and stomp on the back of their heads and then start to mess them up. I HATE THEIVES.
guns.gif
evil.gif

Hate to hear this! Consider posting a more detailed description of the area in which it got stolen. Hopefully someone on this forum will be able to save the day and report it!

The real crap of this story. Ready for this......
He had a R6 that his brother in NC said he would take over the payments for. In witch he had to pick up the insurance for the R6. The Busa could not be placed on the policy until the Yamaha was off. When the conversation was over they told his brother and him that the busa would now be moved to the policy and the R6 is now under the Bro's name. When talking to the insurance company..no Busa on record. As of now the kid is out 2 bikes and is 17 G's down total loss unless the insurance company comes through with the correct answer. I attest to his honesty, I was there when he was on the phone with the insurance people, heard him make the call and say to swap it over. To add insult injury the kid had a alarm in his house waiting to be installed this weekend. To show the character of this kid, He made an appointment for me to get HIS alarm installed on my Busa because "he didn't want me to deal with this crap." I gotta do something for this kid. If anyone has suggestions please help. He tried to get the survallence tapes of a bank next door. Can't get them unless suppenud from the police department. Just one door after another. Take it easy people and keep your ear out for an unbelievable deal on a red and black 05 Busa..... Then give me there address if it is in a state or two of florida. Thanks again for the support I will pass it on. Gabe

brah I hate to tell ya. But the bike is "been gone". Mine was stolen june 26th in a 2 hour time frame. Those sumbidges are quick and move the parts even faster. I'll keep my eye out up in ga, but i'm tellin ya don't get your hopes up...I have almost gotten my insurance through with my theft 1 month 2 weeks, 2 bike payments and 2 insurance payments later.

I do like the idea of an American History X style Curbing!
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

always bad news...
people gotta understand that apartments + bikes = bad news.
mad.gif

if you don't have a garage...then you park it in your living room....that's just a fact.
sad.gif

if you aren't on the ground floor then you get there...

there's more to consider when buying a bke than just what size and color to get...it should first be, "how can I protect it?".
wink.gif

again sorry bout the loss.

I am sorry for his loss.
Everyone should take extreme measures to protect their bikes.

That is really messed up. I definitely hope that he had insurance. Seems that Florida is a Bike thieves capital lately.
sad.gif

Back